Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observation

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that I end up back on this forum after I catch oneitis and reinforce what I already know.

I’m pissed off for doing this to myself, because I already know the game but I decided to get my guard down.I guess it’s normal to really like a chick, see some possibility with her in the future… FUXX it

time to get back to spinning plates..

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that I end up back on this forum after I catch oneitis and reinforce what I already know.

I’m pissed off for doing this to myself, because I already know the game but I decided to get my guard down.I guess it’s normal to really like a chick, see some possibility with her in the future… FUXX it

time to get back to spinning plates..
Yes, it’s normal. We are all human. I’d be lying if I said that I never caught oneitis even though objectively I know it’s wrong.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think you catch oneitis when you start to really like someone? What future possibilities are you imagining?
A couple of things: similar life goals, same values, both driven, similar family background, hard working, family oriented
Future possibilities: The start of a long term relationship and perhaps marriage.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe you should just make up your mind...that you aren't wasting no more time...

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of things: similar life goals, same values, both driven, similar family background, hard working, family oriented
Future possibilities: The start of a long term relationship and perhaps marriage.
It sounds like marriage and family are your personal long term goals rather than being a player who "spins plates" his whole life.

If you meet a woman who seems to be a good match, I see no reason why you shouldn't explore that possibility if that's what you ultimately want. Are you saying that you get "oneitis" in the classic PUA-lingo sense where you start becoming desperate and scaring her away? Or that you just start considering monogamy with this woman? The latter sounds like it will suit you just fine if you can keep your cool.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like marriage and family are your personal long term goals rather than being a player who "spins plates" his whole life.

If you meet a woman who seems to be a good match, I see no reason why you shouldn't explore that possibility if that's what you ultimately want. Are you saying that you get "oneitis" in the classic PUA-lingo sense where you start becoming desperate and scaring her away? Or that you just start considering monogamy with this woman? The latter sounds like it will suit you just fine if you can keep your cool.
I was a player in my 20s. Now I do see the benefits of a long term relationship and im aware that things slow down when getting to know someone at that level.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't beat yourself up too badly. Hormones are a hell of a drug.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up too badly. Hormones are a hell of a drug.
It’s funny, but it really is that.
Now that I think of the biology behind it, she reminded me so much of a chick that I had good zEx with years ago.

thanks for the Reminder!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis is inevitable if you want to start a family with a girl.

There is a difference between oneitis (choosing to be with one girl & developing loving feelings for her) and becoming super desperate and needy over a girl.

It's okay to develop oneits.. The key is, to avoid getting oneits for the WRONG GIRL

Only let your guard down & develop an emotional bond with a girl you have vetted thoroughly & she has very few red flags.

Your going to die one day, your going to become ill & frail one day... You won't be in a position to spin plates forever.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same feeling man, **** EVERYTHING SHOW NO FEELINGS LIE THE ENTIRE TIME AND BE DISHONEST

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same feeling man, **** EVERYTHING SHOW NO FEELINGS LIE THE ENTIRE TIME AND BE DISHONEST
In 2024 being a genuine good man does not work.

These chicks are temporary.

Being the toxic jerk, your likely to get more mileage out of her, than than good boyfriend.

These hoes are broken. If you want a wife.. go abroad.