Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who don’t fnck

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a few tweaks the article could be romance fiction for women or homosexual men.

Although Rollo offers some harsh truths about sexual dynamics, he and some other RP’ers appear to have a peculiar 24/7 perma-anger.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want my daughter racking up a triple-digit body count.
I don't want society encouraging that kind of behavior in her either.

Does that mean I don't f*ck?
I literally don't give a fuk about a girls body count.. However I ain't never wifing up a girl who I know has taken many many diks.

I fuked last night and this morning before work.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have peeped who is successful on the forums and who isn't. Guys who smash aren't bitter about female nature or complaining all the time about not getting women. Lot

The problem is RP is full of hypocrisy RP tells men get 50 bodies but than only wife up virgins. RP tells men body count matters but than tells men to get as many notches as they can. This is why as a man you gotta live by a code. or status. I live by the bible and not because some guy tells me how many notches I need to have to be a man

The fact that you even need to mention that here says enough. :cool:
Doesn't mean anything, I simply clarified that you can care about body count and be the guy who is getting laid.

Looks like you applied some surface level thinking here, almost female logic.. Once again.

I thought you was better than that.. Clearly I was wrong.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you applied some surface level thinking here, almost female logic.. Once again.
I thought you was better than that.. Clearly I was wrong.
Your butt-hurt response shows me enough. :cool:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rollo said:
Body count only matters to nameless husbands who don’t fvck. It doesn’t matter to any woman because they would rather fvck a lot of Jacks on a sinking ship than be bothered by the purity (paternity) concerns of guys who don’t fvck.
Damn right. 100%.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn right. 100%.
Heehee, me sexy big man. Me husband who f-cky. Me love how Justin Waller and Sartain f-ck. Tate… he real man. Heehee.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience they are usually unhappy and frustrated. I'm 35 now, and I don't associate with anyone that doesn't f*ck. That's not by choice, I just had a think and it's true I left the incel acquaintances in my early/mid 20s.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't associate with anyone that doesn't f*ck
Frustrated people tend to be(come) negative misers. I prefer to surround myself with positive people who enjoy life.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@BadBoy89 @The Duke @Dr.Suave
I think for other men it's this idea of holding out for an ideal woman, and one that ultimately just never comes along.
Yes, holding out exclusivity, not sex. But apparently we have some misterious posters who cant get laid and they cope by saying he cant find anyone up to his standards.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want my daughter racking up a triple-digit body count.
Your daughter is going to do whatever she feels like doing. There is zero you can do to stop it when she’s out of your home. There’s nobody else to blame but yourself if your daughter ends up in one of Amsterdam’s fishing nets. Be her role model. Take her to her ballet class. Buy her flowers when she goes to recital. Treat her mother properly. Treat the guy who cleans the bathroom at the office like he’s going to sign your paycheck and make sure she sees you do it. Be a hard worker. Stop pointing fingers at anyone but yourself.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your daughter is going to do whatever she feels like doing. There is zero you can do to stop it when she’s out of your home. There’s nobody else to blame but yourself if your daughter ends up in one of Amsterdam’s fishing nets. Be her role model. Take her to her ballet class. Buy her flowers when she goes to recital. Treat her mother properly. Treat the guy who cleans the bathroom at the office like he’s going to sign your paycheck and make sure she sees you do it. Be a hard worker. Stop pointing fingers at anyone but yourself.
Strong Dads are essential to a functional society. We can point the finger at women all we want, while we are telling men to focus on spinning plates instead of focusing on their families and self development.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 2 months post break up, I've fkd 3 women and man its not even worth it. Boring sex. Although I'm comparing them to my ex which was best sex of my life. So if I stop ****ing Randoms does that make me less of a man?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So if I stop ****ing Randoms does that make me less of a man?
No. Quite the opposite possibly. There´s a big difference between a guy who cant get laid and one who wont.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo, do you think “Body Count” matters?

Absolutely. And the higher, the better. I need a girl who’s DTF (down to fvck) from the jump. For guys after 50, all that pretentious bull**** about long-term commitment should melt away to sexual expediency. It’s not about experience or some contrived want for a virgin bride. It all comes down to guys who fvck and guys who don’t. If we’re talking from the perspective of evolutionary effectiveness, women (and men) with higher body counts are effectively proven commodities in a sexual economy.
If you actually believe that, why would you have sex with any woman who is NOT a prostitute? Serious question. Banging pros is much cheaper than conventional dating, especially if you are a successful guy who subscribes to the notion of time = money. And you get what you pay for, every single time.

Speaking of the "sexual economy", guys like Rollo, who worship the notch count without regard for quality are the main driving force behind male thirst and the resulting pvssy inflation.

Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The article doesnt make sense.

Its like Samuel L Jackson recently. Not the exact words but it was something like "If you dont like The Marvels movie or you dislike Brie Larson its because you are an incel".
That doesn't make any sense. I don't like Marvel movies because I don't like super hero movies.