Guys who don’t fnck

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh, brother you’ve fallen for the fallacy that any men that fncks more than you is only fncking warthogs, and 304’s.
Are you sure that's it?

Guys that f0ck: 304 worshippers, have sex with grandmas, they love to hear "you are the best I´ve ever had" or some variant, they submit to 304s, apparently they dont care about STDs, and their advice is not necesarily the best for a guy who can actually find, pull, & keep a girl worthy of exclusivity.
To me this post smells like sour grapes festering in a sweaty hand.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It is funny, however how the article addresses the naysayers beforehand ;)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how we’ve read the same article and interpreted it completely differently.
It shows to me that bias is a powerful influence. People forget that the mind is like a parachute.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Ahhh, brother you’ve fallen for the fallacy that any men that fncks more than you is only fncking warthogs, and 304’s.

Every woman with an infinitesimally small exception are 304’s with plausible deniability. In my 20’s and 30’s I worked for a huge tech corporation and was at industry trade shows several times a year. I’m telling ya the most prim and proper women, married or not where getting railed by the first even quasi hot guy that showed interest, to a woman.

As a single man I always stayed at Caesar’s suites with mirrored ceilings and an in room hot tub for a reason…

So maybe you’re right about them being 304’s, but nothing I nailed was ugly, old or fat.
Hey, Bro. I didnt mean that particular post, I was just having fun mirroring @The Duke 's post .

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
To me this post smells like sour grapes festering in a sweaty hand.
Like I said to @Pierce.Manhammer , I didnt exactly came up with that. I was just mirroring The Duke's post. If you aré projecting or some stuff, that's not on me

Edit: If you guys quoted me but not him, doesnt It say More about you than It does about me?

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a time to be released back into Gen Pop… Rollo just pulled a drive by shooting on his fan base. This is too good. Someone call
Harvey Keitel from Pulp Fiction there are red pill brains all over the ceiling of this forum

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who don’t **** spend lifetimes consoling themselves with moral high-ground narratives to explain why they don’t ****. At least 80% of guys don’t ****, so there’s a lot of narrative inbreeding and self-congratulatory bull**** passed around among them. This bull**** has been de rigueur for millennia, but in the social media age, it’s an obvious cope. We’re just more aware of it now.
That's ridiculous. Men who don't smash don't do it because they are on a "moral high ground", they don't do it because the girl doesn't let them.

Every guy would smash any woman who wasn't fat and looked ok. They may not marry her, but would smash. There is no moral high ground there.

Alot of these pickup guys, even guys on Sosuave, think men only want to smash actresses and supermodels. That is also ridiculous. As long as the woman looks ok, ok body, not fat, long hair, a guy would do her anytime, anywhere.

I don't what he's talking about "moral high ground." He's is putting the blame on the men when it is the women who don't want to do it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ridiculous. Men who don't smash don't do it because they are on a "moral high ground", they don't do it because the girl doesn't let them.

Every guy would smash any woman who wasn't fat and looked ok. They may not marry her, but would smash. There is no moral high ground there.

Alot of these pickup guys, even guys on Sosuave, think men only want to smash actresses and supermodels. That is also ridiculous. As long as the woman looks ok, ok body, not fat, long hair, a guy would do her anytime, anywhere.

I don't what he's talking about "moral high ground." He's is putting the blame on the men when it is the women who don't want to do it.
...Virginity, low notch count, over the age of 28, etc. These are their moral high grounds. (Plus no eating pu$$y) That's what I gather from other posters. If the woman doesn't meet their standards that I mentioned they don't fuhk. At least that's what they say. They didn't mention anything about the girl not wanting them to fuhks ;-)

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They may not marry her, but would smash.
But I marry before smashing. She has to marry first, but the marriage has to last much longer than two months like the last time. It's not supposed to be worst than a short term relationship. It makes the whole thing look bad.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BadBoy89 @The Duke @Dr.Suave

From my observations, the guys that are most sexually active and/or with the highest notches tend to not have very high standards. There is this misconception in the red pill community that guys who are having a lot of sex are getting it from attractive/cute or even hot women left and right. I think they have this image in their head where a "player" is sleeping around like a Leonardo DiCaprio or something along those lines lol.

The reality is that highly sexually active men are typically not very selective with who they are fooling around with, maybe even not selective at all. There is a guy I know that was going to a big party university that had a ridiculous amount of partners lol. He was moderately fit, over 6' tall and had a handsome face but wasn't like this demi god that the black pillers imagine. Anyway, even after he graduated he was casually dating and having sex with women that I'd rank somewhere along the average spectrum to slightly cute. However, there were definitely a good number of women that I would honestly rank as below average or even downright very unattractive lol. From my observations with his interactions and based on what he told me, these were the types of women he had to put the least amount of effort in to have sex lol.

IF a guy has not had sex in a long time and he needs to break the rut, dropping down several notches below your league is a good way to do it. I think the problem with a lot of guys that are not sexually active at all, and wanting it, is due to a variety of variables.

I think for some men they legitimately are unattractive and struggle to land even a number, let alone a date or sex lol. There could be a broad range of reasons for this, some of which may not even have anything to do with the guy himself. This could be a guy located in a dating market he just cannot compete in, which is a very real thing.

I think for other men it's this idea of holding out for an ideal woman, and one that ultimately just never comes along. I don't think this is so much about being too picky but where they are rejecting opportunities with women that they should be more open to pursuing. I think this is much more common of an issue for women than men.

I think the major issue though is that men are just not finding what it is they are looking for, or perhaps being rejected by it, and naturally are frustrated, celibate, etc. There's nothing wrong with having standards in my opinion. I haven't had a date in years but had tons of terrible experiences in the dating market. A guy that is 6'4", fit and respectable should be able to land a cute woman of a normal/healthy weight that does not have a kid and has no issues with drugs or alcohol. Outside of this, it's just basic personal compatibility, having some shared interests, etc. I don't think that's too much to ask for and I'd wager that the majority of single men that are not getting the results they want probably have similar things they look for.

Overall, the dating market is trash and far more difficult than what you would have seen in the past. Sexlessness is incredibly common and has been a slowly increasing trend for years now, with no real signs of slowing down either. Expect this to continue for years to come and do not be surprised to see AI gfs or people throwing themselves into the metaverse/virtual reality.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My interpretation is that these men cannot get laid for whatever reason, they lack the SMV to get laid. As a result they always look to excuse themselves from any iota of not being desireable, overconsume RP ideaology and say that they’d only tap a woman who meets all these impossible standards as a cope and cover for their own inequity.

That’s my take on what he said.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Your SMV in the dating market is not determined by what men wish they were, it is determined by reality. I’d wager most men rate themselves higher SMV than they are and tell themselves lies.

It’s like putting your house on the market. You list it for 200k, because that’s what you think it’s worth. It sits there for weeks without and offer and then you get a few below asking offers. You’re just disgusted because you KNOW the house is worth 200k! The market is telling you otherwise.

The smart seller lowers the price 5k a week until he starts getting offers, and he accepts one of them - AND THAT IS HOW MUCH THE HOUSE IS WORTH, not what the seller thought it was worth.

The same men that talk about women being delusional about getting Chad, are the ones laughing that the women think they deserve better and should adjust her standards are the same guys that do not realize that they themselves must do the same, or not get laid.

Dating is assortative and the markets talking most of these men are not listening to it.

YOU DO NOT RATE WHAT YOU THINK YOU DO. Suck it up buttercup.

If you need to tell yourself men that get laid a lot are sleeping with warthogs, then so be it.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Virginity, low notch count, over the age of 28, etc. These are their moral high grounds.
For marriage (LTR) only.
(Plus no eating pu$$y) That's what I gather from other posters.
Why should a guy eat the pvssy of a hoe? :rolleyes: If somehow that arouses you, OK, everyone's entitled to his own fetish but other than that it makes no sense. It's gross and emasculating to be licking the pvssy of a woman who spread her legs to who knows how many guys who didn't eat her pvssy, just nutted and went on their way.
If the woman doesn't meet their standards that I mentioned they don't fuhk.
That's a straw man, who said that?
Regarding the article in OP, I didn't understand what Rollo wanted to convey with that word salad. I got the vague notion that guys who fvck are the good guys and the one who don't are the bad ones.
Much as I despise Destiny, the guy DOES ****. Maybe not like Justin Waller, Jason Momoa, or Mike Sartain, but he certainly ruts like a feral animal compared to Ben Shapiro.
So according to Rollo, Mike Sartain is a good guy, because he fvcks. This Mike Sartain, humiliated live on air by the hoe he fvcks. :rolleyes:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man who smashes and who has smashed, I find it much more zen to select for those I want than to make values judgments about those whom I don't want (or don't want me). I've fallen into the sour grapes trap in the past. And I've seen it a million times here. Not to mention the virgin/wh0re complex. The cute 20 year old virgin geek and the 30 something tatted bar wench are operating on the same program. I can usually tell if a guy has experience and or if he's just projecting/preserving ego.