Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Changes in game I am noticing in 2024.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

things change... they always do... from match makers, to personal ads in newspapers... then on video cassettes, then the internet.

things that don't work fall to the waste side.

I like how the 2nd chick has a big slice of chocolate cake. :) Harridans really need to CookingMax to stand out. If I saw a gal on Tinder that advertised herself that way, I'd be very motivated to get with her.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this as well. Getting offended over the dumbest shjt. Like they forgot how to be social, and went gamma.
Women imo are also suffering from "stunted growth" hence the lack of Social awareness Millennial women have and lack of social skills from Gen-Z being a lady is truly starting to become a lost art. Gen-Z women have some of the worse dress styles I have seen since the 80s (which makes sense cause a lot of their dress style is inspired from that era lmfaooo)

Great point Solo and I am actually going to do a post on this as in the past 2 years, I have gamed with "PUAs" and game guys as well as guys who seriously have it together. There are differences I have noticed in terms of results as well as how they approach life and women. Man, you bring out the best in me alongside @SW15 and @CornbreadFed. Would not be the same without you guys.
Yup I recommend anyone who is having issues with women find a solid guy who is good with women and study
This helped me out a ton in 2006 before I got here. I know it's not easy to make friends but networking should be in every man's arsenal even if it's not a "friend" a "Mentor" a "wingman" who can give you some honest critique. I think this helps the learning curve tremendously although personally, I stay away from PUA types these days. I've met some before even on the forums and they are not always the best to learn from as some have personal issues that they need to deal with that have nothing to do with women

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread but to add on

8. Open relationships are becoming more and more normalize, especially on swipe apps, I've even seen women mention their boyfriend is bi-sexual so the cucking thing is a real thing.

9. SOME Women are dating so much they can't keep their dates straight, this may not be new but I noticed chicks that I dealt with years ago (heck or even months) who will match with me and not remember (even though we were intimate) yeah it could be I was forgettable but it seems that a lot of women go on so many dates(and deal with so many different men) they are starting to forget the men they have dealt with in the recent past.

10. The amount of women who are "Cool" with having unprotected sex is at an all-time high, this isn't just the case where women are disappointed of you putting rubber on but also the rise and comeback of STDs (well in my state anyway). It truly is insane how many women don't even ask you to put a rubber on obviously not every woman but it's higher than it should be(once again a 4 year rise of STDs in my hometown supports this theory)

11. If you are on a swipe app and don't set up a date with a woman within a week forget about it, I don't care how busy she is if she is interested she will see you. If she makes excuses of being too busy, going out of town etc she's not that interested. Back in the day waiting 7 days or even longer would be fine but nowadays if you don't meet within 7 days, you're dealing with a chick with low interest the attention span of modern women is at an all-time low due to so many options. If you meet her in person this rule doesn't apply necessarily depending on how good of an impression you made and the circumstances etc

12. Lifestyle game or social circle matters more than ever if you wanna meet quality women by quality I'm talking about behavior and looks. Online dating as mentioned before is a cess-pit for low-quality women even pretty ones. With lifestyle/Social circle game, the vetting process is easier and if you have solid buddies they can also give their input on potential girlfriends etc

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Addiction probably. Traditional message boards aren't much different than social media, just toned down.
So I thought I'd offer an explanation to all of this. I came back because January has been an abnormally slow month for me. Even the game chat I run has been slow because most guys are just not doing much game on weekdays. I am also making some massive changes in my life and have had to put off some hobbies as a result of that. Then to top it off, I have gotten sick because of a nasty bug coming around.

Its slow season all around in my life and a ton of my friends I have made are either out of the country or just too head in the ground for me to have much social interaction. Plus, I had a date that involved too much drinking and that really wiped me out and set me off for a few days so I am here blowing some steam.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing has changed. Get your money right, your body right, and your mind right and they flock you.
No they won't. This meme needs to go away. You can have everything going for you, but if you don't have game intuition, that "killer instinct" to read and understand women on a gut level, you will not never get anywhere with them. You need to constantly interact with new women to have success. The rest is just cope and action faking. You become a good fisherman by fishing.

Not saying that fitness/wealth/looks don't matter (they very much do) but they simply get you in the door. Lots of guys do these things with the ulterior motive to get pvssy and it's retarded. Do them for their own sake and recognize that, at best, they will only get your foot in the door with respect to hot, high quality women. Learning how to handle shvt tests and control frame is a completely separate skillset that the majority of men are hopelessly inept at, especially in the long run.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they won't. This meme needs to go away. You can have everything going for you, but if you don't have game intuition, that "killer instinct" to read and understand women on a gut level, you will not never get anywhere with them. You need to constantly interact with new women to have success. The rest is just cope and action faking. You become a good fisherman by fishing.

Not saying that fitness/wealth/looks don't matter (they very much do) but they simply get you in the door. Lots of guys do these things with the ulterior motive to get pvssy and it's retarded. Do them for their own sake and recognize that, at best, they will only get your foot in the door with respect to hot, high quality women. Learning how to handle shvt tests and control frame is a completely separate skillset that the majority of men are hopelessly inept at, especially in the long run.
Sometimes, getting that foot in the door is vital and you get more to work with. Let me make an analogy.

Being a broke and mediocre looking dude is like fighting in the UFC with average size and average athleticism. Can you win fights? You sure can if you know how to fight. However, at some point, you are going to hit your ceiling. You are going to come up against a Jon Jones who is taller, more athletic, and better off than you. That kind of guy is going to have a higher ceiling and win a championship.

With women, sure having game helps, it is a must. In fact, having game with women is like being in the UFC and knowing how to fight, it is a must. However, if game is all you have, you will hit a ceiling. You will lose out on girls that are status oriented. You won't have the same access as guys who have resources. You will be disqualified by a lot of women who will judge you off of looks.

The good news is that it is a threshold thing.

You don't need to have 6 pack abs, you just need to not be fat or super skinny.

You don't need a 6 figure paycheck, you just need to be able to put a roof over your head.

You don't need to look like a prime Cristiano Ronaldo, you just need to not look super ugly.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score

ok lol

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score

everyone emphasizes on game blah blah blah. Be a man of confidence, get your **** together, and talk to them like humans and be playful.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, getting that foot in the door is vital and you get more to work with. Let me make an analogy.

Being a broke and mediocre looking dude is like fighting in the UFC with average size and average athleticism. Can you win fights? You sure can if you know how to fight. However, at some point, you are going to hit your ceiling. You are going to come up against a Jon Jones who is taller, more athletic, and better off than you. That kind of guy is going to have a higher ceiling and win a championship.

With women, sure having game helps, it is a must. In fact, having game with women is like being in the UFC and knowing how to fight, it is a must. However, if game is all you have, you will hit a ceiling. You will lose out on girls that are status oriented. You won't have the same access as guys who have resources. You will be disqualified by a lot of women who will judge you off of looks.

The good news is that it is a threshold thing.

You don't need to have 6 pack abs, you just need to not be fat or super skinny.

You don't need a 6 figure paycheck, you just need to be able to put a roof over your head.

You don't need to look like a prime Cristiano Ronaldo, you just need to not look super ugly.
And I'm not saying game is all that matters, only that it's required to ascend to the highest level (ie success in LTRs with hot, high quality women).

In terms of just fvcking, it's unquestionably better to be a 6'3 Chad with shvt game than a 5'4 Indian man with unlimited charisma and game. And hell, the Chad might still do better in LTRs anyway. Physiognomy, a topic I never see discussed in the manosphere, suggests that looks might matter more than anything else when it comes to social interaction. In fact, if you are exceptionally good looking you don't even need game beyond very basic frame control.

everyone emphasizes on game blah blah blah. Be a man of confidence, get your **** together, and talk to them like humans and be playful.
In this context, when I say game I don't mean "PUA" game, I mean deep level long-term LTR game, which is essentially all frame. Frame can be expounded on indefinitely because it has profound nuance to it and basically all deep "game" knowledge is based off frame.

There are tons of men who are socially savvy and "confident" but fall apart at the seams in LTRs with women because they don't understand frame and haven't had enough experience with women to recognize and deal with all their relentless feminine horseshvt (ie poison drip).

I've seen it so many times in my life it's made me jaded. You know what I'm talking about. The "man's man" type who is masculine, socially dominant, highly capable, smart, wealthy, but he shacks up with a toxic women and years later he becomes a former shell of himself through war of attrition. This is just women's nature, it's relentless, they can't help it. But I don't think men realize how pervasive this is and this is certainly not something that's talked about in society.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this modern dating sh1t is more superficial and web-based. Faster, less serious.

What drives slutty/loose behavior and poisoning the well more than anything else is BOREDOM. Calling it loneliness or insecurity might be too kind. I think it's often nothing more than simple boredom.

Unless a woman is literally cohabitating with her boyfriend, she seeing him maybe only once or twice a week. If the guy is really busy or he has family obligations sometimes a couple weeks might even go by without some stimulation. Life is pretty much the same for everyone. You drag yourself through the grind of the work week but when pre weekend nights rolls around you want the quickest path to dump all that racked up stress.

This is why fvcking becomes an extension of alcohol or any substance abuse. It has very little to do with emotional intimacy. It is simply a regularly scheduled stress-relieving activity.
It's like exchanging free back-rubs or getting a free ticket to a roller-coaster ride.
Guys are more apt to cultivate solitary hobbies.
Women don't really have hobbies anymore. They aren't knitting or cooking or any of those old school domestic duties. Sexual hook ups become a hobby, the only downside being that they keep it low key, discrete, clandestine outside of trading kiss-and-tell stories with their girlfriends.

I don't have the link handy, but there was a story recently about some soccer mom who became an Instagram whxre and got herself mysteriously killed in a booty-call gone wrong.

So even women who have 24/7 male companionship find themselves getting bored and wanting to walk in the dark wilderness.

Of course, the deeper truth here is that the reason women are so easily bored is because they themselves are boring people. They lack intellectual curiosity. The terror of facing an empty room far exceeds any shame/guilt in pursuing drunken casual sex (with or without a cheating component).

So really, most women in this insidious dating market are more than anything else, low-value people who have very little going on in their lives outside of their sexcapades.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually am reading this thread for entertainment. If finding women was as complicated as described here I would have found the process so torturous that I would have given up.

My stance:
1. Stick to women one matches with in SMV.
2. Spot IOI’s.
3. “Walk through open doors.” (Dr. Glover’s line.)

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to make a new thread, but I remembered this one existed. I will agree that dating has changed for 2024 and here are my observations.

1). Gen Z is more entuned with social media & the internet- Gone are the days where you were special for watching Rollo & RP content, Manosphere content, going to the gym, wannabe entrepreneur bitcoin bro star and etc. It seems like every Gen Z male knows about the Red Pill, is trying to use game & pickup tactics on women, goes t to the gym, and looksmaxxes with a fade or broccoli haircut/dripped out in some fashion attire. In these days, being yourself coupled with social intelligence/confidence is going to get you way farther with women than game. Trust me, women are all caught up on the latest game tactics, whatever pill is popular, and etc because the men are regurgitating on them.

2). Learn to Niche' max and improve your social skills- Going for the common bimbo is futile because she has a lot of NPCS dripped out Broccoli bots to pick from today. How you find these women is on you, but clubs & bars are an absolute disaster now. There's plenty of women that are disgusted by these men and would drop her panties for any guy with a personality and spine.

3). Self-Improvement goes a lot further now, gone are the days of Broke Man's game- Most Gen Z men lack personalities, are feminine AF, don't have ambition/live with their parents. Your average gen Z man is a loser trying to spit Ray Ray and Pookie game plain and simple. How to win in this dating market: Go to college or trade school and obtain a gainfully employed career in a relevant city, don't be an idiot with your money, maintain body aesthetics (hygiene, gym, attire, and hair), develop & continue to improve your social skills, and have confidence. Unlike the previous generations, this will put you miles ahead of the competition, so yes younger men do have it easier in one avenue. There is no more complaining about women being careerist & feminist because you were too lazy to apply yourself to a career. You will need a gainfully employed career to succeed with women long term period!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to make a new thread, but I remembered this one existed. I will agree that dating has changed for 2024 and here are my observations.

1). Gen Z is more entuned with social media & the internet- Gone are the days where you were special for watching Rollo & RP content, Manosphere content, going to the gym, wannabe entrepreneur bitcoin bro star and etc. It seems like every Gen Z male knows about the Red Pill, is trying to use game & pickup tactics on women, goes t to the gym, and looksmaxxes with a fade or broccoli haircut/dripped out in some fashion attire. In these days, being yourself coupled with social intelligence/confidence is going to get you way farther with women than game. Trust me, women are all caught up on the latest game tactics, whatever pill is popular, and etc because the men are regurgitating on them.

2). Learn to Niche' max and improve your social skills- Going for the common bimbo is futile because she has a lot of NPCS dripped out Broccoli bots to pick from today. How you find these women is on you, but clubs & bars are an absolute disaster now. There's plenty of women that are disgusted by these men and would drop her panties for any guy with a personality and spine.

3). Self-Improvement goes a lot further now, gone are the days of Broke Man's game- Most Gen Z men lack personalities, are feminine AF, don't have ambition/live with their parents. Your average gen Z man is a loser trying to spit Ray Ray and Pookie game plain and simple. How to win in this dating market: Go to college or trade school and obtain a gainfully employed career in a relevant city, don't be an idiot with your money, maintain body aesthetics (hygiene, gym, attire, and hair), develop & continue to improve your social skills, and have confidence. Unlike the previous generations, this will put you miles ahead of the competition, so yes younger men do have it easier in one avenue. There is no more complaining about women being careerist & feminist because you were too lazy to apply yourself to a career. You will need a gainfully employed career to succeed with women long term period!
Number 2 I talk about a bit here as well this is why I preach going to Fashion Events or Anime conventions. You wanna meet some quirky hot chicks go to Anime conventions and they like nerdy-looking dudes

3. Is so true this is why I'm working out again. I have dated a couple of 24-year-olds (Gen-Z) in the past and they tell me how most young dudes are not just broke but also lame. I don't fault 24-year-old men for being broke it's part of being in your 20s. But there are lot of early 20 year olds who are checking for older men who have their stuff together, Gen-Z for the most part can't afford to date like that they living at they momma house. SO many men lack ambition even older men in I've noticed this is why they aren't successfull with women. What women wants to be with a dude that lives at his momma house or living a subpar live? If you're in your 40s and don't have that stuff handled stop crying you missed your chance bro unless you become a millionaire within 2 years. If you in your 20s you need to be grinding hard AF. I remember working 60 hours a week and still hitting the field when I was 24

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ing at they momma house. SO many men lack ambition even older men in I've noticed this is why they aren't successfull with women. What women wants to be with a dude that lives at his momma house or living a subpar live? If you're in your 40s and don't have that stuff handled stop crying you missed your chance bro unless you become a millionaire within 2 years. If you in your 20s you need to be grinding hard AF. I remember working 60 hours a week and still hitting the field when I was 24
Have you ever paid attention to how expensive housing has become for young people? I have a modest home and it’s ridiculously priced for its size.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 2 I talk about a bit here as well this is why I preach going to Fashion Events or Anime conventions. You wanna meet some quirky hot chicks go to Anime conventions and they like nerdy-looking dudes
Why didn’t I ever think of this?!? I love nerdy chicks. Prospecting for women doesn’t mean just going to bars/clubs, spamming OLD, and cold approaching the 2 girls you get the balls to approach.

Have you ever paid attention to how expensive housing has become for young people? I have a modest home and it’s ridiculously priced for its size.
Any excuse can be countered by there is someone else breaking it. If you go to college/pursue a skilled trade and not be a complete idiot, you should be able to afford a place by yourself by 27.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn’t I ever think of this?!? I love nerdy chicks. Prospecting for women doesn’t mean just going to bars/clubs, spamming OLD, and cold approaching the 2 girls you get the balls to approach.

Any excuse can be countered by there is someone else breaking it. If you go to college/pursue a skilled trade and not be a complete idiot, you should be able to afford a place by yourself by 27.
99.9% of Men meet women on swipe apps, bars, or social circle

They rarely if ever think to think about women at niche events, the competition sometimes is non-existent and the ratios 3:1 tend to favor men

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go to college/pursue a skilled trade and not be a complete idiot, you should be able to afford a place by yourself by 27.
Perhaps this depends on location. I live in NY.