Just had a promising plate tell me, "I have a boyfriend"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OK, I will adjust my statement. If there seems to be some IOI from the plate, then you should presume it's just a game and continue on. For my particular instance, other than having a good conversation, I did not get an IOI; I guess my prowess in DialogGame makes me think I'm wowing women more than I actually am. :rolleyes: DialogGame is simply JesterGame without making a fool of oneself.
First this doesn't sound like a "plate". A plate is a woman you regularly fvck/date but are not exclusive with.

It sounds like this might not even be a woman you went on a date with.

If so, adjust your terminology, this would just be a random woman you never had any physical contact with and not even close to being a plate.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First this doesn't sound like a "plate". A plate is a woman you regularly fvck/date but are not exclusive with.

It sounds like this might not even be a woman you went on a date with.

If so, adjust your terminology, this would just be a random woman you never had any physical contact with and not even close to being a plate.
This wasn't even close to a plate. This was a prospect. It was pre-plate status. At best, this was an approach that resulted in maybe one date without sex.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, that sounds like a film scenario or a paragraph from a novel ... a woman coming into your house on a business matter and offering herself to you like that.
Secondly, she's not only a hoe, but presumably a cheating hoe too. Not many guys would be able to hide their disgust and continue that silly word play.
Reactions like these are the other reason I'm not inclined to share from my experience.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wasn't even close to a plate. This was a prospect. It was pre-plate status.
I agree with your definition of a plate. But I remember there used to be guys here who considered prospects to be plates. I never agreed with them, but I guess from their perspective they were putting effort into getting them spinning, so to them they were plates.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using that line is a sign of low to mediocre interest
If there is no interest, what’s the point of a BF destroyer? In that case she has a boyfriend, she’s taken. In the case she is lying, there is no interest.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's lost to thirsty men that women enjoy being teased.

This is one of the reasons I don't give advice on how to pick up women, because my way is not a 'frame' or even 'abundance mindset' or whatever PUA technique comes to mind. Of course you can go over my dialogue and go like 'there he push-pulled' or 'telling her she wasn't ready is clearly a neg' or whatever, but that's an analysis that misses the point.

I'm not following some strategy, I have presence of mind and I'm fully in the moment, so I don't react, I respond. That difference mostly gets lost on most people, because their thinking is too crude, too basic. And many of them don't care enough to change what works for them, or what they think works for them. And there's nothing in it for me to change their minds.

That's why I don't give courses or seminars. I don't need money and I don't learn anything from that. I learn enough just from reading these boards to give me a reason to stay, but not enough to teach.
Good post.

I never “gamed” a woman I had sex with.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never “gamed” a woman I had sex with.
Neither have I, but I know it may look like that.

I did a public shibari demo with a woman I had just met and afterward some guy came up to me to compliment me on 'the show' and asked me how long we had been doing shibari together. When he found out that I had only met her an hour earlier he looked 'awed' and said that I had 'great game'.
Sure, buddy.

To me, game is a structured method for pick-up artists to seduce women.

I just like women and they tend to like me back. Never needed to 'game' someone into sharing my bed.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is no interest, what’s the point of a BF destroyer? In that case she has a boyfriend, she’s taken. In the case she is lying, there is no interest.
If she actually has a boyfriend, she might be looking to monkey branch. Boyfriend destroyer could help her with the monkey branch.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she actually has a boyfriend, she might be looking to monkey branch. Boyfriend destroyer could help her with the monkey branch.
You really want to help a woman monkey-branching?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree with your definition of a plate. But I remember there used to be guys here who considered prospects to be plates. I never agreed with them, but I guess from their perspective they were putting effort into getting them spinning, so to them they were plates.
It's nonsensical. Akin to telling people you drive a Bugatti cause you looked at one online.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Additionally, if you’re lying to a woman or more than one woman about being monogamous with them she/them is/are not a plate. She’s your girlfriend and you are cheating on her. A plate is a woman you offer no reassurance that she is the only woman you are seeing and accepts it.

Often there are dichotomies here and in the manosohere we complain about women who are sloots, while at the same time wanting a first date lay. The things we want are orthogonal to what we claim we do.

The rest is left as an exercise for the reader.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she made up she had boyfriend? why do you think she did that? What do you think you were missing in order for her to see you as a potential partner?
Judging by the men in the social circle she was hanging out with, I'd say I was missing about 25 cm. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What made the “plate” initially seem promising as noted in the title?

Did the first part of the conversation go well?
It went quite well. I had visited her city a while back for Geomaxxing, pointing out some landmarks that got removed a few years ago, like a huge Lenin statue.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by the men in the social circle she was hanging out with, I'd say I was missing about 25 cm. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
25 cm is 10 inches. You are 5'4", so that's 6'2". I imagine that a lot of men 5'8" and below get hit with IHAB or LBJFs frequently.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 cm is 10 inches. You are 5'4", so that's 6'2". I imagine that a lot of men 5'8" and below get hit with IHAB or LBJFs frequently.
That must be why I rarely hear that line...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I should have termed her a "prospective plate". :rolleyes:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Often there are dichotomies here and in the manosohere we complain about women who are sloots, while at the same time wanting a first date lay
Im guilty as charged

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I should have termed her a "prospective plate". :rolleyes:
It just got silly because guys would come on and post "Hey, I'm spinning 10 plates", and probably half of those girls didn't even know they existed lol. I mean I could say "Hey, that girl over there looks cool, I'll bang her if I get a chance, that means she's a plate. Look at me, I've got 25 plates!".