Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a height at which a man can otherwise be incel-tier, but still ascend solely on height?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is—as studies show, an average woman wants a man about 15-20 cm taller than she is. That's statistically the perfect height most women to choose (only if everything else is equal), not 6'. As others already mentioned, in practice, women can't even see much difference between 6'' and 5'10'', in fact, most women actually prefer the latter as they aren't that tall themselves. Also yes, most men prefer just somehow above average tits, IDK why you even use this as an argument, lmao. Those who love giant titty bonkers are in the minority and, in most cases, women with such would be overweight. 99% of straight men will choose a short, cute girl with a literal flat chest than a land whale with giant tits. The boob size is very rarely a significant variable when choosing a woman.
I should have qualified my comment about chicks with big teats that are otherwise not fat - or alternatively, a chick with a high breast-size to arm-size ratio. :)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are hispanic or Asian, being 6'+ isn't really all that unusual today in white dominated nations (Europe, Even into the 90s they were using a drug called Trenbolone on beef cattle to make them beefier, no pun intended. This is a drug that hardcore bodybuilders and lifters get into that is incredibly powerful btw.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. In most women's minds these issues are issues until they meet a man where they aren't issues.
Guys, this is how women think. Burn it in your brain. They are driven by their feelings, not logic. A lot of you guys are trying to understand them by applying black/white, rigid male logic. Sure a tall guy turns a woman on, but so do many other things. If she finds something she likes and it's usually related to your personality, she won't even see the height thing as a detractor.

Women don't know what they like or want until it's staring them in the face about to drop their panties.

The typical girl puts these height requirements on OLD to try and weed out guys. When you get 30-50 messages a day from random dudes you have to do something.

Most women do want a guy taller than she is, but he doesn't need to be 6' plus like you claim.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason why I question OP is that he does not provide any real world experiences even though he has been here for over 15 years.

It’s over for SoSuaveCels!
Maybe the OP is too short to have had many real-life experiences? :rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the OP is too short to have had many real-life experiences? :rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:
There's no such thing as too short. I won't tolerate dwarf-hating. Some of my best friends are vertically-challenged and still boink more than you do.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you need to check actual scientific studies instead of some random bs. At some point, height becomes a demerit. 6'2'' is probably as tall as you can get before you start putting off women by being way too ****ing tall. Or do you think women like guys sick with gigantism? It's worse than being a dwarf because you also won't live for too long.

Btw, this is sosuave, a forum about seducing women, you should check the site's name before posting—forum for incels is probably on another tab, lmao.
"I was a little too tall, could've used a few pounds"

- Bob Seger, "Night Moves"

Being really tall only works if you have broad shoulders and you're in good shape. Otherwise if you're tall and fat you're too damn big and if you're tall and skinny you're too damn awkward.

Last edited:

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you're able to get laid at 5'7". I would expect a 5'7" man to be able to have sex with women 5'3" and under. The fact that you got multiple women taller than 5'7" is good. What was it like for you to have sex with a taller woman?
One of my neighbors is a funny-looking guy, he's overweight and is probably 5'5'' or below. His wife is tall and model-looking, as is his two daughters. Though to be fair, I can't guarantee that the daughters are 100% his, but this at least shows that in an LTR the height barely matter. Though it's a bigger variable for casual sex, the game tramples it completely. I don't think that having sex with a taller woman is anything special, the women I find the hottest are shortstacks with big boobs and athletic body.

The only thing to note about sex, is that I didn't encounter a single woman my height or taller that would have a problem with the size of my ****, while for most women below 5'4'' my 7 inches are too big to fully fit it without causing discomfort, so I need to hold back with the pounding, which makes sex less fun to me. With taller women, I usually can go all out. As far as I know, it's not because of the size of the p*ssy (most women have a similar sized one), but of the position of the uterus relative to the stomach.

I agree with you that height is a bigger issue when trying to arrange dates via an app than when trying to arrange dates through real life methods.

In real life, average height + is good enough. On swipe apps, the threshold is 6'0"+, which is around the 85th percentile for men in the United States on height.
There's no threshold, only relative ease. The word "threshold" implies that if you aren't meeting it, you're doomed, which is simply not true. In the first place, it's hard to perceive height on a photo. A taller man with ****ty photos will have zero success, while a shorter than average man with amazing photos can slay it on Tinder. It's just that he won't have as much success as a tall, handsome guy who also has crazy good photos.

You're correct that the bottom 5% of men on height are not desired. It's far more than that. It's the bottom 35-40% at a minimum.
It's simply not true because the vast majority of men already had the least one gf before 20. Looks in general are a big variable for the top 10% and for the bottom 10%, for the rest of us other qualities play the defining role.