“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      p_1337

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        30
      • Reaction score
        19
    2. Like

      buddhafukko

      Don Juan 51
      • Messages
        72
      • Reaction score
        58
    3. Like

      johnrambo

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        203
      • Reaction score
        202
    4. Like

      Bingo-Player

      Master Don Juan From uk
      • Messages
        3,624
      • Reaction score
        4,338
    5. Like

      Rainman4707

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,722
      • Reaction score
        593
    6. Like

      Gamisch

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        5,283
      • Reaction score
        6,136
  • Loading…
Top