Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The road to becoming a beast and overcoming all pain

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today do what you are most afraid of every single day.

If it’s approaching that hot chick, then you have to do it.

If you are afraid of something, you HAVE to do it.

We live in a trophy society where all participants get a trophy.

But in the masculine world, there is no such thing.

And women’s pussies can’t get wet if you are not masculine.

So today….just for today…do something you are afraid of. Get out of your comfort zone. Truely set yourself free and live life. And suffer the consequences of possible rejection.

The best salesman in the world get the most rejections. And they make millions.

The only way to overcome the pain of being a man is by becoming a beast.

The most masculine men live within that zone of “possible rejection.”

Are you man enough to live in this zone? This zone holds all the pain…but also all the pleasure and triumph.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol what about putting principles above income?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it’s approaching that hot chick, then you have to do it.
There's also working on getting approached by women.

As well as increasing a womans balls to approach men too.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also working on getting approached by women.

As well as increasing a womans balls to approach men too.
I’m not talking about actual game tactics. I’m talking about what you are afraid of. I rarely approach women. But it’s only because I have no fear of it.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not talking about actual game tactics. I’m talking about what you are afraid of. I rarely approach women. But it’s only because I have no fear of it.
I personally find it more difficult to approach when I am having regular sex (3-4x per week). My motivation to get girls’ attention goes down and I don’t have that super urge to f*ck new chicks. I used to journal about my approaches every day, but not so much anymore now that I have a girl I can easily bang on the regular. I’m going to try to get one number a day over the next week.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find it more difficult to approach when I am having regular sex (3-4x per week). My motivation to get girls’ attention goes down and I don’t have that super urge to f*ck new chicks. I used to journal about my approaches every day, but not so much anymore now that I have a girl I can easily bang on the regular. I’m going to try to get one number a day over the next week.
Complacency is the enemy to greatness

You are either moving forwards or you are dying. If you don’t believe me, stay complacent for a few months. You will lose all your skills and go backwards.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Complacency is the enemy to greatness

You are either moving forwards or you are dying. If you don’t believe me, stay complacent for a few months. You will lose all your skills and go backwards.
That’s honestly exactly what happened. I used to do 2-3 approaches a day, just commenting on girls’ shirts or what not after they gave me eye contact. Getting tons of numbers. I haven’t done a cold approach in about 2 weeks and I feel super rusty. I don’t have that quick reflex of opening that I had built up before. I don’t like it. I need to do better.

It’s kinda stupid too, because I’m more built than ever. I can bench max 290 lbs now at 180 lbs, but because I stopped overcoming the tension and uncertainty of day approaching, I find it hard to do anymore. Complacency is right. I even got 2 smirks today, but like I said above didn’t have that quick opening habit that I had before. Thanks for the encouragement. It’s time to build a harem.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
The pain of rejection is minuscule compared to the pain of YOUR perfect 10 coming on to you and you are powerless to do anything about it.

We are not preparing ourselves for these random street chicks brother. We are preparing ourselves for ultimate triumph. Luck is preparation meets opportunity.

We have to be Floyd Mayweather level lol.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
The law of sacrifice. It’s an actual real universal law. You have to sacrifice your pride and ego today by doing what you fear most so that the future you can be totally free.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s no guarantees in life brother. To be masculine is to accept these odds and go for it anyway.
I like it.Like that saying about bravery, “Bravery isn’t the absence of fear,it’s being afraid and going forward anyway.”

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This mindset has helped me in my personal and professional life the most, not really with women. Doing the most difficult painstaking things ASAP, in the morning, early in the week, as soon as it comes up, as soon as you receive that letter in the post or email in your inbox - action it ASAP. Have the difficult conversations, knuckle down and do the work.

I lived a lot of my younger life hiding and running away from difficult things, our brains naturally take the path of least resistance to protect ourselves from uncomfortable situations. Your brain works against you, always seeking comfort and pleasure, and you will lose many opportunities and set yourself back financially, physically and mentally by running and hiding.

It's one of the best lessons to learn and the faster you overcome that mindset the better your life becomes.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The law of sacrifice. It’s an actual real universal law. You have to sacrifice your pride and ego today by doing what you fear most so that the future you can be totally free.
This is what I teach women all the time indirectly. For them to "seize the opportunity." To confident and insecure women and teach them to make their moves to get the prize.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things slow at the Motivational Poster factory @tksniper ?

As an endurance athlete, I will admit that learning to be comfortable being UNCOMFORTABLE is a freeing feeling. It comes over time though and your experiences mold your mindset. Multiple little "but did you die?" experiences build up and reset your Misery Meter. But don't expect a cold shower and a 5 mile hill run will turn you into a beast overnight. Expect 2 years of physical training 5 days a week increasing the intensity before you get to where you want to be mentally. The first 6 weeks you won't notice any real gains, but you will feel better.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things slow at the Motivational Poster factory @tksniper ?

As an endurance athlete, I will admit that learning to be comfortable being UNCOMFORTABLE is a freeing feeling. It comes over time though and your experiences mold your mindset. Multiple little "but did you die?" experiences build up and reset your Misery Meter. But don't expect a cold shower and a 5 mile hill run will turn you into a beast overnight. Expect 2 years of physical training 5 days a week increasing the intensity before you get to where you want to be mentally. The first 6 weeks you won't notice any real gains, but you will feel better.
During the pandemic I was working from home and m not kidding - I was working out 6 hours a day for 2 years straight. After that I don’t know what happened. I would find myself randomly making out with women as soon as they would give me eye contact. I once made out with a woman whose husband was in the bathroom. I literally stopped making out with her 5 seconds before he came out. I would also find myself taking women to random dark corners in bars and clubs and just whip my penis out and have them stroke it.

Maybe it was the testosterone, maybe it was becoming a beast, maybe it was doing something I’ve never done before (working out 6 hours a day for two years instead of playing victim to the pandemic, whatever the hell it was, it felt like I unlocked God more in my brain. My brain simply had zero limiting beliefs with women. And I didn’t read any seduction books or read any dating advice. I simply had the intent of becoming a beast.