"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,510
      • Reaction score
        11,389
    2. Like

      Plinco

      Master Don Juan 42 From Florida
      • Messages
        3,022
      • Reaction score
        1,889
    3. Like

      MatureDJ

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        12,678
      • Reaction score
        5,124
    4. Like

      SargeMaximus

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        3,847
      • Reaction score
        1,943
    5. Like

      Zimbabwe

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        2,350
      • Reaction score
        3,079
    6. Like

      Hamurabimbi

      Master Don Juan From California
      • Messages
        4,116
      • Reaction score
        3,610
  • Loading…
Top