Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are **** tests rewarded?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean seriously why? Why is being rude or dismissive behaviour by women considered as acceptable by men? Why do they get to make the rules on how the dating or attraction should go?

If majority of men start walking away and start rejecting women when they try to be rude, their behavior will automatically improve. But some men are such simps that they keep accepting bad behaviour and just term it as "**** tests".

Its pathetic.

Read for FREE!

Sleeperhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean seriously why? Why is being rude or dismissive behaviour by women considered as acceptable by men? Why do they get to make the rules on how the dating or attraction should go?

If majority of men start walking away and start rejecting women when they try to be rude, their behavior will automatically improve. But some men are such simps that they keep accepting bad behaviour and just term it as "**** tests".

Its pathetic.
I prefer these bratty girls to the good submissive girls, who are lets face it, boring.

I find their behaviour amusing, they are like little yappy dogs. If a girl is calling me a ***** or something then im not going to walk away from that situation like you say because if you do that then you've just been weeded out by her. Im going to go up to her and pull her hair and ask her who the ***** really is.

You walk away from a situation because it doesn't interest you, maybe these girls don't interest you, which is fine. Maybe a girl is not digging the interaction after I've made the effort to speak to her, then time to withdraw.

Sometimes they are acting up for attention. They want to be put in their place and if you don't do that they will find someone who will.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem nowadays is not only men. Women are dumb, because they are ruled by their emotions. Let’s say you walked away when she was rude and now her rationalisations kick in, which would be something like ^omg what a loser I bet he is intimidated by me that’s why he walked away, he is so weak, I should join the feminist and encourage them to get the upper hand over men, men are so weak nobody needs them bla bla bla bla bla.
Being ruled by her emotions isn't dumb... because for women it works for them. If it's stupid, but it works, it's not dumb. Women do this because it works, if it didn't work, they wouldn't do it.

If any man thinks that anything he 'does' will matter to a woman they are kidding themselves. If you walk away from and ignore women, and believe that somehow it triggers anything in her rational mind one way or another you are wrong. You are correct that it does nothing to change her mind. You walk away and ignore her because you do not want to waste time and emotional energy on women that are not going to work to get and keep you... that's it... you do this FOR YOU not her. Who gives a flying fvck what she thinks of you.

It’s a never ending low iq circle with women, you can’t win, because they are irrational.
they simply are born to destroy and make dumb decisions while men have to tolerate them. Imagine a government only with females, what a fxcking disaster
It is a mistake to think women are stupid... they do what they do because it works, and a beautiful woman can blunder through life moving from one dude to the next getting as much as she can... she is like a storm. There will always be another dude that will pander to her until she loses her beauty. I agree that if women operated from a rational mindset, what she would do is when she is at the peak of her sexual value, she would lock down the best man she can and stick it out... and do whatever she can to keep him happy... but alas... there is ALWAY another dude who will step in and empty his bank account to keep her happy.

It isn't women that are stupid, it's men. You don't see women spending money on men on OnlyFans... you don't see women bankrupting themselves chasing men. You can not control what other men do: all you can do is control what you do. Getting ticked off at women for just taking advantage of stupid men is a waste of time.

Read for FREE!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I prefer these bratty girls to the good submissive girls, who are lets face it, boring.

I prefer hot submissive girls myself but I get it. I´ve been on both sides of this before. If the submissive girl is not hot enough or we dont have crazy chemistry, then yes, I will get bored of her.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're "awarded" because if you are confident in yourself, you won't cave in for any ****/competence test. This will, for her, confirm that you are in fact confident and don't start changing your behavior just because she had a bad day. The next day, she's gonna be all happy and yippyyappy, but if you are the same, it will, again, confirm to her that you're stable as a rock. This, in combination with being your true self no matter what, and have outcome independent mindset with a woman/women, and knowing your true self and what you want in a woman, will put in you in a position where you have nothing to lose and can get a good woman (the kind of woman YOU want).

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you think of **** tests as "tests" anyways, this already shows that you care more than she does. She can throw anything at you and you will bend in order to avoid it. If you stand your ground and let the **** test bounce off of you and not affect you at all, you will be in a position of strength. And of course this also relates to knowing what your limits are and what you want to tolerate and what you don't tolerate. The older you get, the less you tolerate. No one is tell you that you should tolerate bad behavior, so in that case, just walk away.

Read for FREE!

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Because women don't think with logic, only emotion. We cannot judge them by the same standards as men.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you think of **** tests as "tests" anyways, this already shows that you care more than she does. She can throw anything at you and you will bend in order to avoid it. If you stand your ground and let the **** test bounce off of you and not affect you at all, you will be in a position of strength. And of course this also relates to knowing what your limits are and what you want to tolerate and what you don't tolerate. The older you get, the less you tolerate. No one is tell you that you should tolerate bad behavior, so in that case, just walk away.
Sorry buddy but i cant accept this advice. A girl is being constantly rude or submissive towards me, and you want me to stand my ground and not punish her for her bad behaviour? Would you accept the same from a man? When someone punches you, do you think you will be in a position of strength if you dont hit back or stand your ground?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry buddy but i cant accept this advice. A girl is being constantly rude or submissive towards me, and you want me to stand my ground and not punish her for her bad behaviour? Would you accept the same from a man? When someone punches you, do you think you will be in a position of strength if you dont hit back or stand your ground?
Read my second post, you only receive what you accept; once she hits the limits of what you're willing to accept, walk away. Stop giving them a pass just because they're good looking.

Read for FREE!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesn’t work for them. That’s why most of them are delusional, make poor decisions in general and in mate selection, go for people who are either in a negative way abusive or in a positive way exciting.
Well... this isn't your problem is all I'm going to say. Unless you of course volunteer to take on these 'projects'.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Punish her in the bedroom. That's the only place it matters.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you talking about a girl giving you a hard time to test your masculinity, or just being plain rude? if a girl is giving you a hard time, it's a test of your masculinity and dominance. a girl is evolutionarily wired to be attracted to a dominant guy because girls are naturally submissive. "is he going to be like every other guy and give up, or is he going to be perseverance?" that's what's going on through her mind. you can't blame the women for that because it's built into their brain to do that. they can't help it just like you can't help liking big breasts. it's bilogy. but if a girl is being nasty and rude you just walk away. who says men can't be rude? next time a woman asks you for an address be rude to her.

Read for FREE!

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you talking about a girl giving you a hard time to test your masculinity, or just being plain rude? if a girl is giving you a hard time, it's a test of your masculinity and dominance. a girl is evolutionarily wired to be attracted to a dominant guy because girls are naturally submissive. "is he going to be like every other guy and give up, or is he going to be perseverance?" that's what's going on through her mind. you can't blame the women for that because it's built into their brain to do that. they can't help it just like you can't help liking big breasts. it's bilogy. but if a girl is being nasty and rude you just walk away. who says men can't be rude? next time a woman asks you for an address be rude to her.
Who is she to test anything? And why do men allow such behaviour? Do men get to test her femininity before dating her? Just like men like big breasts or butts, women are free to like men with broad shoulders or muscles too. But it doesnt give them a free pass to be rude to others. And if enough men just walk away or give her the same level of rudeness that she does, thats when she would realize the same.

You don't stand your ground by accepting crap, you stand your ground by throwing the crap back at her.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is she to test anything? And why do men allow such behaviour? Do men get to test her femininity before dating her? Just like men like big breasts or butts, women are free to like men with broad shoulders or muscles too. But it doesnt give them a free pass to be rude to others. And if enough men just walk away or give her the same level of rudeness that she does, thats when she would realize the same.

You don't stand your ground by accepting crap, you stand your ground by throwing the crap back at her.
what do you mean who is she to test anything? so you want her to sleep with any guy? I think you need a prostitute in that case.
yes, you test her femininity. you look at the size of her breasts, her clothes, the way she talks. I don't date a girl that says "dude" "bro" I want someone feminine. I don't date a girl that wears baggy pants. I don't date a girl who is hairy. women don't care about shoulders or muscles, they want someone courageous and dominant. ya some women are rude, so are some men. I was at the dollar store the other day and had a question about an item. I asked this guy that was passing by in the isle, and he just looked at me and walked away.
you are not accepting crap. when someone is rude, you just dump them and move on to the next person. why are you trying to change someone who's rude? you are not her mother.

Last edited:

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean who is she to test anything? so you want her to sleep with any guy? I think you need a prostitute in that case.
yes, you test her femininity. you look at the size of her breasts, her clothes, the way she talks. I don't date a girl that says "dude" "bro" I want someone feminine. I don't date a girl that wears baggy pants. I don't date a girl who is hairy. women don't care about shoulders or muscles, they want someone courageous and dominant. ya some women are rude, so are some men. I was at the dollar store the other day and had a question about an item. I asked this guy that was passing by in the isle, and he just looked at me and walked away.
you are not accepting crap. when someone is rude, you just dump them and move on to the next person. why are you trying to change someone who's rude? you are not her mother.
The opposite of being rude to a man isn't having sex. A woman doesnt need to have sex, and still choose to be polite and friendly. I'm not trying to change the woman, im saying why don't more men try to punish their behaviours? Why do women get away with stuff that another man might get punched over? Rudeness is rudeness, plain and simple. They dont get to test us and term it as **** tests. I honestly will not allow that in my life.

Read for FREE!

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The opposite of being rude to a man isn't having sex. A woman doesnt need to have sex, and still choose to be polite and friendly. I'm not trying to change the woman, im saying why don't more men try to punish their behaviours? Why do women get away with stuff that another man might get punched over? Rudeness is rudeness, plain and simple. They dont get to test us and term it as **** tests. I honestly will not allow that in my life.
rudeness is not a test. a test is resistance to test your masculinity, something like "I don't give out my number to strangers"
rudeness is just the person having no manners, and being nasty, and you don't want that person in your life anyway. something like "get away from me" or "please dont talk to me I don't know you"
I don't know how you want men to punish this behavior. you punish it by walking away. any man who chases after a rude girl has low value. again I dont know how you want men to punish this behavior, you want the man to punch her and teach her a lesson?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
rudeness is not a test. a test is resistance to test your masculinity, something like "I don't give out my number to strangers"
rudeness is just the person having no manners, and being nasty, and you don't want that person in your life anyway. something like "get away from me" or "please dont talk to me I don't know you"
I don't know how you want men to punish this behavior. you punish it by walking away. any man who chases after a rude girl has low value. again I dont know how you want men to punish this behavior, you want the man to punch her and teach her a lesson?
No not punch her, but retaliate her rudeness with rudeness. Depends on the scenario obviously, but she just doesnt get to walk away without facing the same level of rudeness she gave a man.

If enough men take that path,she'll soon realize it and the next guy who approaches her gets to see a gentle behaviour.

The problem is when men put her on a pedestal. Men really need to grow some balls.