Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

couple of things ive noticed about women recently.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay just a few things Ive observed:

1) if you think shes your dream girl, because she only has 30 likes, and wears floral dresses in her selfies, she will still be insecure as hell, a total *****, and have eco systems of men in her phone, I cannot describe how good women are at protecting their social value and making society believe they are pure. I also believe technology and the whiteknight society/government has totally corrupted them

2) shes fooling local people shes wife material, rest assured she circulates all the local towns for drinks on the weekend, and builds up an eco system of men who **** her, that live 20-30 minutes away. Natural plate spinners plus no one gossips about them. ( the biggest downfall of men is that we dont gossip)

3)They all have boyfriends in the picture somewhere, but get this? they seem to have a knack at finding men, who dont use facebook or social media, so they can completely clown the beta provider, with their online shenanigans, this intrigues me at how they filter men for this.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can almost taste the bitterness, who hurt you?
the gynocentric court system that would allow a mother to shoot up heroin in front of the judge, and still allow her full custody

& a welfare/abortion system that clowns men.

I'm not bitter, I'm experienced.