"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (7) Haha Haha (4) Like Like (1) Wow Wow (1) Sad Sad (1)

    1. Sad

      user252009

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        733
      • Reaction score
        342
    2. Haha

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
    3. Wow

      jacktheripper

      Don Juan From The land of free
      • Messages
        11
      • Reaction score
        2
    4. Like

      Modern Man Advice

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,462
      • Reaction score
        2,576
    5. Haha

      Hamurabimbi

      Master Don Juan From California
      • Messages
        4,116
      • Reaction score
        3,610
    6. Haha

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    7. Haha

      BadWatermelon

      Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        173
      • Reaction score
        121
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top