“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #4

All (6) Like Like (5) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Like

      TheKid

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        124
      • Reaction score
        125
    2. Haha

      manfrombelow

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        1,715
      • Reaction score
        2,208
    3. Like

      Don Dark Horse

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        126
      • Reaction score
        101
    4. Like

      Plinco

      Master Don Juan 42 From Florida
      • Messages
        3,022
      • Reaction score
        1,889
    5. Like

      Hamurabimbi

      Master Don Juan From California
      • Messages
        4,116
      • Reaction score
        3,610
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top