Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick I'm dating got me a bunch of things for xmas and I got her nothing

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leading up to xmas she was saying that she doesn't like gifts, etc, etc. So I took the hint and got her nothing, expecting also nothing. But then it turns out she got me a bunch of stuff with a really sweet note and I felt like an ass.

Should I get her something retroactively?

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would. It sounds like an elaborate sh** test if you ask me. I had the same thing happen to me before. She's testing you to see how committed you are to her. If you get her a little something then she will think you don't care about her, if you give her too much you are a simp.

Maybe take her out somewhere that both of you would enjoy, or something like that.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leading up to xmas she was saying that she doesn't like gifts, etc, etc. So I took the hint and got her nothing, expecting also nothing. But then it turns out she got me a bunch of stuff with a really sweet note and I felt like an ass.

You are a king. Don't let thoughts like these take up space in your head. Say thanks and carry on with your life's priorities.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No, say thanks and move on. She is treating you like a king because her interest level in you is all time high, don't ruin it.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, say thanks and move on. She is treating you like a king because her interest level in you is all time high, don't ruin it.
We spent a bunch of nights together in a row and she started with the "I love yous", I do wanna show some softness to not come off like a cold robot

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your case its best to play dumb.

She said she doesn't like gifts, so you took the hint and didn't get her anything.

If she pouts and throws a fit, call her out on it and the set the rule "If you want something, you have to tell me about it, I can't read your mind".

Eliminates alot of the mental mind games.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a king. Don't let thoughts like these take up space in your head. Say thanks and carry on with your life's priorities.
SHe into you buddy. thats really good women thats really into you right there. good!!she spend her hard earn money on you king!!!