"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (7) Like Like (6) Haha Haha (1)

    1. Like

      Alvafe

      Master Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        3,361
      • Reaction score
        1,594
    2. Like

      DEEZEDBRAH

      Master Don Juan 36
      • Messages
        6,068
      • Reaction score
        4,848
    3. Like

      Zimbabwe

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        2,350
      • Reaction score
        3,079
    4. Like

      LucianoM

      Senior Don Juan From California
      • Messages
        333
      • Reaction score
        498
    5. Like

      Dam44

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        447
      • Reaction score
        127
    6. Haha

      MrEkko

      Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        48
      • Reaction score
        20
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top