"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (7) Like Like (6) Love Love (1)

    1. Like

      Black Widow Void

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        2,153
      • Reaction score
        3,796
    2. Like

      RBK

      Senior Don Juan 42
      • Messages
        365
      • Reaction score
        424
    3. Like

      mjb3617

      Don Juan 41
      • Messages
        187
      • Reaction score
        231
    4. Like

      Josh Davidson

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        351
      • Reaction score
        140
    5. Love

      darksprezzatura

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,430
      • Reaction score
        1,814
    6. Like

      crowolf

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        251
      • Reaction score
        241
    7. Like

      Don Dark Horse

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        126
      • Reaction score
        101
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top