Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pentagon Orders Troop Vaccinations for Covid-19

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

Let's see how many separations there are - I'd bet low numbers.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
There may not be a lot of our military that separate directly because of this one item, but will separate because this mandate shows how far gone our leaders are. It is no longer the military that some of us chose to join. This new military is soft, woke, and not intimidating. This is why we are no longer the most respected and technologically superior military superpower; we're lucky if we rank in the top 3. Leaders are so concerned about metrics, Critical race theories, and inclusiveness, they've forgotten how to lead troops into winning on the multi-domain battle field and protecting our own citizens and allies.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They put you in Leavenworth if you quit under contract. Military members don't have constitutional rights. They are governed only by the ucmj and not civilian law, which include the pesky constitution. Your body is government property, and they do with it whatever they want.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Indeed - proud owner of a DD214

They are governed only by the ucmj and not civilian law, which include the pesky constitution. Your body is government property, and they do with it whatever they want.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They put you in Leavenworth if you quit under contract. Military members don't have constitutional rights. They are governed only by the ucmj and not civilian law, which include the pesky constitution. Your body is government property, and they do with it whatever they want.
Live by the sword, die by the sword, don't live by the sword, still die by the sword... Military training basics and weapon training should be mandatory for all

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember my dad telling me about getting lined up, given a bunch of pills, and getting a bunch of shots prior to Vietnam. He said he had no idea what they were but didn’t get asked.... but told.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
err if you belive the soldier will not take the shot because any reason, think again a soldier way is obey if they tell then to take the shot they will, they already do that anyway

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If foreign interference in the election and the Biden Admin's illegitimacy is proven, which establishes effective control by a foreign state, International Law applies and Sec Austin is in gross violation of the Nuremberg Code. It won't end well for him, needless to say.

That might not be necessary, though, as the Military has itself adopted the Code.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Erwin_Wilson (scroll to bottom of page)

While serving as Secretary of Defense, Wilson enacted stronger rules against human medical experimentation. The 1953 Wilson Memo led the military to adopt the Nuremberg Code.

Sorry Pierce :) I hate to disappoint you, but the US might still have some life left.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

If foreign interference in the election and the Biden Admin's illegitimacy is proven, which establishes effective control by a foreign state, International Law applies and Sec Austin is in gross violation of the Nuremberg Code. It won't end well for him, needless to say.

That might not be necessary, though, as the Military has itself adopted the Code.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Erwin_Wilson (scroll to bottom of page)

While serving as Secretary of Defense, Wilson enacted stronger rules against human medical experimentation. The 1953 Wilson Memo led the military to adopt the Nuremberg Code.

Sorry Pierce :) I hate to disappoint you, but the US might still have some life left.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they have a mandate that child protection services can take away your children if the parents are unvaxx. So if you take your kids to the hospital and the parent is unvaxxed they can take away your kids.

My friends lawyer told him this. He loves his kid a lot. But he was willing to go all the way and never take the vaxx. Now he is unsure what to do.

Is this what you vaxx people want? Clown world.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember taking anthrax in the Marines. turned out to be a total waste. The military means business about covid.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My friends lawyer told him this. He loves his kid a lot. But he was willing to go all the way and never take the vaxx.
Is this what you vaxx people want? Clown world.
Let me be clear for you about this. The Only clowns in this world are those parents that refuse to protect their own children's health and well-being by Any humanly means necessary. If it means getting vaxed for his and the child's benefit, then so be it, that’s adult life.

It’s a basic Adult parenting concept that needs to be understood before you even think about having sex with a woman….
Something for every wanting to be a high value man to keep in mind.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be clear for you about this. The Only clowns in this world are those parents that refuse to protect their own children's health and well-being by Any humanly means necessary. If it means getting vaxed for his and the child's benefit, then so be it, that’s adult life.

It’s a basic Adult parenting concept that needs to be understood before you even think about having sex with a woman….
Something for every want to be a high value man to keep in mind.
But you do know the rate of death and illness for childhood covid infection is virtually zero. Like not even worth mentioning. Children are not being hospitalized for this. So why the push?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let's see how many separations there are - I'd bet low numbers.
Troops are supposed to follow orders, not argue about them. If they tell you drive down a mountain road infested with land mines and Taliban you have to do it, whether you think it's a good idea or not.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Troops are supposed to follow orders, not argue about them. If they tell you drive down a mountain road infested with land mines and Taliban you have to do it, whether you think it's a good idea or not.
"Yours is not to wonder why, yours is but to do or die."

Hooah