"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #3

All (5) Like Like (4) Love Love (1)

    1. Like

      GaBrotha

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        28
      • Reaction score
        19
    2. Like

      oldmanofthesea

      Master Don Juan 50
      • Messages
        1,573
      • Reaction score
        3,272
    3. Like

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    4. Love

      sosumba

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        169
      • Reaction score
        87
    5. Like

      Jor-El

      Senior Don Juan From UK
      • Messages
        413
      • Reaction score
        494
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top