"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #10

All (4) Like Like (4)

    1. Like

      Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        520
      • Reaction score
        426
    2. Like

      2Rocky

      Master Don Juan 52
      • Messages
        2,444
      • Reaction score
        2,738
    3. Like

      In2theGame

      Master Don Juan 43 From New York City
      • Messages
        2,190
      • Reaction score
        1,147
    4. Like

      Focal core

      Master Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        1,533
      • Reaction score
        1,203
  • Loading…
Top