Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Normie-tier white men are now running Just Be White game in the Middle East

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
The only way for ethnic men to increase their SMV is to look as least ethnic as possible - which I see nothing wrong with. There's nothing wrong with White-washing yourself if that's what it takes to give you better odds.....
100% this, they also should not ACT ETHNIC. Foreign accent unless it's some type of European accent is also a Turn off. You guys ever heard rhe way Arab and Indian guys talk? Instant turn off.

Ethnic guys who White Maxx also do well in their own ethnic group.

Also Black Women can be attractive, the problem is most african Americans are overweight. Black South American girls for example look way better and have way more options. Black men are desired because they are usually athletic and act very confident.

With Asian and Indian men, they just fit all the awkward nerdy stereotypes which is a huge turn off for women. Being short doesn't help them at all but your right it works for the women.

Arab men behave like creepy Indians on Facebook except they do it in real life, they seem to have zero social calibration.

The only Ethnics that do well are African American men (Not Africans) and Latinos.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% this, they also should not ACT ETHNIC. Foreign accent unless it's some type of European accent is also a Turn off. You guys ever heard rhe way Arab and Indian guys talk? Instant turn off.

Ethnic guys who White Maxx also do well in their own ethnic group.

Also Black Women can be attractive, the problem is most african Americans are overweight. Black South American girls for example look way better and have way more options. Black men are desires because they are usually athletic and act very confident.

With Asian and Indian men, they just fit all the awkward nerdy stereotypes which is a huge turn off for women. Being short doesn't help them at all but your right it works for the women.

Arab men behave like creepy Indians on Facebook except they do it in real life, they seen to have zero social calibration.
I must salute this post.

Fellas, there's no need to cling to delusions of cultural pride, if you were truly proud of your heritage, you or your parents wouldn't have emigrated to a western nation. You came to a western nation because you wanted to live amongst Whites, stop denying it.

Let's keep it real: ethnic women feel no shame bashing their own culture and getting with any White guy they can get. So why should an ethnic man be forced to cling to his ethnic identity and refuse to Whitemaxx when whitemaxxing might be their best option to increase their SMV?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I must salute this post.

Fellas, there's no need to cling to delusions of cultural pride, if you were truly proud of your heritage, you or your parents wouldn't have emigrated to a western nation. You came to a western nation because you wanted to live amongst Whites, stop denying it.

Let's keep it real: ethnic women feel no shame bashing their own culture and getting with any White guy they can get. So why should an ethnic man be forced to cling to his ethnic identity and refuse to Whitemaxx when whitemaxxing might be their best option to increase their SMV?
All these Ethnics complain about "racism and discrimination" yet they stay in western nations and refuse to leave. Wealthy ethnic nations exist in the Persian gulf and so does Singapore. So many ethnics are proud of their heritage yet refuse to ever go back to live in their country of origin.

They also seem to think they are entitled to White women, and if white women don't want them then it's "racism". This victim mentality is pathetic.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversely, Anime culture has been hot since the 90s. Go to a Comicon event and you'll see that it's mostly White girls that are cosplaying Japanese anime characters, and yet has this helped the dating prospects of Japanese or Asian men? Nope.

Also, Kpop is becoming huge these days, has this helped the dating prospects of Asian men? Nope.

Time for some brutal blackpill truth: certain phenotypes are only attractive in one of the genders.

For example, the Black phenotype is considered desirable in males, but undesirable in females. Which is why Black guys slay but Black females like Beyonce try to look less African by sporting blonde wigs, light skin and colored contacts.

The Asian phenotype is considered desirable in females, but undesirable in males.
This is viewing the issue through the lens of an American or westerner.

You are 100% correct -- Asian features are seen as desirable in females, and undesirable in males -- in the US.

White girls in the US cosplaying as anime characters don't help dating prospects for Japanese/Asian men -- in the US. Because they are Asian in the US. Not because they have Asian features.

There is nothing inherently unattractive about any racial phenotype or subset of ethnic features. It's only viewed as less desirable when compared to a prevailing beauty standard.

Plenty of those homo Kpop-looking Asian guys clean up Asian girls in Asia. You just don't see it, because you're in the US.

And even in the US, go to Hawaii or San Francisco. You will no doubt see high SMV Asian guys with really hot girlfriends, because the prevailing beauty standard is much more inclusive of Asian features. You will less commonly see this in Chicago, NYC, or even LA, which is the epicenter of western white-dominant beauty standards.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
And even in the US, go to Hawaii or San Francisco. You will no doubt see high SMV Asian guys with really hot girlfriends, because the prevailing beauty standard is much more inclusive of Asian features. You will less commonly see this in Chicago, NYC, or even LA, which is the epicenter of western white-dominant beauty standards.
Well at the same time being Exotic helps a lot, Put a Black guy in NYC and he's "Just another black guy". Now put him in the middle of Shanghai, China and his going to clean up. Nigerians in Africa were sleeping with and marrying so many Chinese women that the Chinese men started rioting in the 90s and early 2000s. Those same guys would not of had this success back home.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at the same time being Exotic helps a lot, Put a Black guy in NYC and he's "Just another black guy". Now put him in the middle of Shanghai, China and his going to clean up. Nigerians in Africa were sleeping with and marrying so many Chinese women that the Chinese men started rioting in the 90s and early 2000s. Those same guys would not of had this success back home.
Again, being Asian/Indian male in the US is "exotic" but not in a good way, dating-wise.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facts,even in america i dont see african american dudes with asians anymore, and im in california.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is viewing the issue through the lens of an American or westerner.

You are 100% correct -- Asian features are seen as desirable in females, and undesirable in males -- in the US.

White girls in the US cosplaying as anime characters don't help dating prospects for Japanese/Asian men -- in the US. Because they are Asian in the US. Not because they have Asian features.

There is nothing inherently unattractive about any racial phenotype or subset of ethnic features. It's only viewed as less desirable when compared to a prevailing beauty standard.

Plenty of those homo Kpop-looking Asian guys clean up Asian girls in Asia. You just don't see it, because you're in the US.

Bruh, San Francisco is NOT the bastion of tolerance or equality that it makes itself out to be... The most common couples are WM/XF but you'll rarely see a AM/XF or IM/XF couple....

If I could sum up San Francisco in one picture it would be this...

brutal...

EDIT::: LOL, sorry buddy boyos, I can almost guarantee this thread is gonna either get locked or deleted from all these brutal blackpills.... and especially with this pic... The racepill is just too brutal for most guys to bear...

WMAF.jpg

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha so true. I tell my homies dont go vacation in Brazil thinking you will clean up. Everyone looks like you in Brazil. Go to a place where you are exotic. I used to live in the Caribbean and the white homies would clean up. Black chicks like white dudes. They only act like they dont because white dudes only like the hottest black chicks.

Now put a black dude in Germany and he will clean up because he is exotic. I have said this before and many people didnt like me stating this. Opposite phenotypes attract each other. This is good for the gene pool. Genetic diversity is healthy. White will attract black etc.

I would say the most universally attractive dudes to chicks are probably Latin guys. This is because they are racially ambiguous. They have everything in them.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, San Francisco is NOT the bastion of tolerance or equality that it makes itself out to be... The most common couples are WM/XF but you'll rarely see a AM/XF or IM/XF couple....

If I could sum up San Francisco in one picture it would be this...

brutal...

EDIT::: LOL, sorry buddy boyos, I can almost guarantee this thread is gonna either get locked or deleted from all these brutal blackpills.... and especially with this pic... The racepill is just too brutal for most guys to bear...

View attachment 5466
I doubt you'd see a scene like this in an Asian country.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, i've said this in the past and I dont mind repeating: no amount of media propaganda can influence a primal instinct such as sexual attraction.

Asian and Indian men cling to this idea that their struggles in the dating market is due to negative media portrayal, and yet they conveniently neglect that no other demographic has been marginalized or demonized more than Black males, and yet Black males have always been sexually desired by women.

Back during the segregation days, White women were threatened with violence and ostracization if they had sexual relations with Black men, and yet that never stopped Stacy from sneaking out to jazz clubs to have sex with Tobey and Percy..... because no amount of negative media propaganda can influence women not to find Black guys attractive.

Conversely, Anime culture has been hot since the 90s. Go to a Comicon event and you'll see that it's mostly White girls that are cosplaying Japanese anime characters, and yet has this helped the dating prospects of Japanese or Asian men? Nope.

Also, Kpop is becoming huge these days, has this helped the dating prospects of Asian men? Nope.

Time for some brutal blackpill truth: certain phenotypes are only attractive in one of the genders.

For example, the Black phenotype is considered desirable in males, but undesirable in females. Which is why Black guys slay but Black females like Beyonce try to look less African by sporting blonde wigs, light skin and colored contacts.

The Asian phenotype is considered desirable in females, but undesirable in males.

Not trying to be hurtful, but this is just the brutal truth that guys are willfully turning a blind eye to.

The only way for ethnic men to increase their SMV is to look as least ethnic as possible - which I see nothing wrong with. There's nothing wrong with White-washing yourself if that's what it takes to give you better odds.....

And BTW, I know my post will probably get deleted due to this new era of censorship, but this is just the truth that needs to be spoken so guys can wise up and stop clinging to copes.....
Damn dude you got balls to post this. I will add something else. Even in the black community opposite phenotypes attract each other. Do you know how hard it is for me to get a caramel or dark girl? I usually only get strong attraction from light skin girls. I am dark as ****. Light skin guys clean up with pretty dark and caramel girls. Its just the way it is.

I think some of it is mental. You are curious with the unfamiliar. A person with contrasting skin tone is new and different. This genetic diversity is good for the species. This is why mixed kids are the most attractive ( we all know this is true).

Asian dudes can be attractive. Korean guys do well with chicks because they dress really well, are tall and have good jaw lines.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt you'd see a scene like this in an Asian country.
English teachers in Asia clean up, both white and black guys. They literally hire white men in china to sit around the office and do nothing. Military men in Korea do VERY well. A lot of these women have never seen a foreign guy before it is NEW and exciting to them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude you got balls to post this.
The onus falls on my shoulders to speak truth even if i get hated for it...

So many guys would much sooner embrace comfortable delusions instead of bitter truth...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly, this is less so the case with black women -- I imagine the much stronger sense of oppressed identity and community is simply too strong of an emotional connection she has with other black men. Asian women in the US tend to embrace and embody white culture much more, and of course, are often fetishized and pursued by white suitors.
Black chicks would bang da fuc out of white dudes if given the chance. White dudes are seen as a come up and are easily controlled. Plus black women are obsessed with mixed race babies and "good hair". The problem is that black dudes can get white chicks fairly easily ( if you are a decent black guy). But only the HOTTEST of the HOT black chicks stand a chance with a high value white dude. Its sour grapes.

Black chicks make movies about white dudes falling in love with them. The Bodyguard with Whitney Houston and Something New with Shania Lathan and of course Monsters Ball etc.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black chicks would bang da fuc out of white dudes if given the chance. White dudes are seen as a come up and are easily controlled. Plus black women are obsessed with mixed race babies and "good hair". The problem is that black dudes can get white chicks fairly easily ( if you are a decent black guy). But only the HOTTEST of the HOT black chicks stand a chance with a high value white dude. Its sour grapes.

Black chicks make movies about white dudes falling in love with them. The Bodyguard with Whitney Houston and Something New with Shania Lathan and of course Monsters Ball etc.
dont forget the eyes , they want the baby to have the blue / green eyes

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all subjective, i tend to actually do very well within my race and struggle alot more with whites , hispanics and asians(current gf is latina)
she likes whiteboys but also likes fit black guys (football players , basketball players) keep in mind as an african american man , those are the types that are seen as attractive by my race and other races , the fit athletic sports type. dr's and lawyers dnt really gain respect in my community,its more about having swag and masculinity .
If your current gf is latina you are winning. The sexiest women are Latina. I dont care what ANYONE says. This is a fakkkk. White chicks are only intimidated by Latinas. Are you out in the West Coast and are you black?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your current gf is latina you are winning. The sexiest women are Latina. I dont care what ANYONE says. This is a fakkkk. White chicks are only intimidated by Latinas. Are you out in the West Coast and are you black?
yup im out west in california and im black , latinas are sexy i agree , but i really want a bad middle eastern,arab or indian.
what's your race and location?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
yup im out west in california and im black , latinas are sexy i agree , but i really want a bad middle eastern,arab or indian.
Arab and North African are some of the last traditional women left, even the Christian ones are still very religious and traditional. They make great long term girlfriends. Latinas tend to be religious in name only and sloot it up all the time. Plus you have light skinned white looking lebanese girls and dark skinned Eygptian so you have a wide variety.

I have yet to find a white woman under 35 years of age who is actually traditional and not some "trad th*t".

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arab and North African are some of the last traditional women left, even the Christian ones are still very religious and traditional. They make great long term girlfriends. Latinas tend to be religious in name only and sloot it up all the time. Plus you have light skinned white looking lebanese girls and dark skinned Eygptian so you have a wide variety.

I have yet to find a white woman under 35 years of age who is actually traditional and not some "trad th*t".
i stayed out in atlanta for a few years , those north african girls came here to america and got slooted out unfortunately. which is a shame because alot of those girls were actually very attractive.
there are still some good ones out there, but nothing is really safe anymore , we are slowly starting to accept womens nature for how it has already been for so long, this generation is exposing the hook up culture so hard now crashing down and shattering all copes.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
East Coast black. Lived out West and dated a mexican and now I am hooked. I have dated a few Indian chicks before. They are cool but their parents can never know about you unless you are super high status.