Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when a chick does not reply on your message?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite simple and common situation nowadays due to lockdown that we have been forced to chat with girls online.

So you have just started chatting with a chick, everything goes well but suddenly she just leaves your last message read and stops texting back. How do you usually behave in such situations?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The knee-jerk reaction here is probably going to be "don't write again." And I do agree.
The next knee jerk response here is probably going to be that "she has other options." And this may or may not be the case.
(over half the members here are more focused on providing *their* answer - rather than seeing if their answer has already mentioned. I predict in a couple of days that you'll see a lot of repeat type responses).

Here's some advice that you might not see on here very often.
Re-read your last response to this girl. Also if there's earlier text communication, look back on this too. In fact, if there's other women, look back on this as well. Are you noticing a pattern of detachment or distance after you are writing certain things? Also, be sure that you aren't writing too much. And it's always a good idea to never write more than she's writing.

Sometimes women will ghost and there's no logical explanation, but sometime it falls on how we carry ourselves. By taking ownership of how we handle things and reevaluating our style (if necessary) we can reduce the negative percentages.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch to telepathy.

Or find another girl.

Whichever is easiest.
The knee-jerk reaction here is probably going to be "don't write again." And I do agree.
The next knee jerk response here is probably going to be that "she has other options." And this may or may not be the case.
(over half the members here are more focused on providing *their* answer - rather than seeing if their answer has already mentioned. I predict in a couple of days that you'll see a lot of repeat type responses).

Here's some advice that you might not see on here very often.
Re-read your last response to this girl. Also if there's earlier text communication, look back on this too. In fact, if there's other women, look back on this as well. Are you noticing a pattern of detachment or distance after you are writing certain things? Also, be sure that you aren't writing too much. And it's always a good idea to never write more than she's writing.

Sometimes women will ghost and there's no logical explanation, but sometime it falls on how we carry ourselves. By taking ownership of how we handle things and reevaluating our style (if necessary) we can reduce the negative percentages.
Do you really need to do it for every new chick? I mean I do get the point of learning from your mistakes and level up your text game. But for the chicks you just met there will be high percentage of waste. What I am more interested whether you double text her again which might seems like a neediness, reach out in couple of days to check the water or just delete and move on?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Widow Void makes some good points, but assuming you have reflected on what you have said and used the experience to try to identify patterns in your behavior that could be causing this, my own personal rule is to not double text. I have experimented with this a lot. In my blue pill days I double texted all the time. I can think of only ONE girl I slept with that I double texted. The rest either never responded or would sometimes respond, but would space out their replies and lower their enthusiasm until I finally took the hint that they were not interested. It makes sense too - a thing is most valuable if it isn’t easy to come by. By double texting, you lower your value, and me personally at this point, I feel myself too high value to continue reaching out for someone who can’t be bothered to respond to me. It’s rude. How many friends ignore your messages completely and never respond?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite simple and common situation nowadays due to lockdown that we have been forced to chat with girls online.

So you have just started chatting with a chick, everything goes well but suddenly she just leaves your last message read and stops texting back. How do you usually behave in such situations?
If a woman is disrespectful, move on and forget about her.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really need to do it for every new chick?
If you absolutely can't resist the second text, before you compose it, accept it will NOT be reciprocated and it's ALREADY a lost cause.

Then get creative with these types of lost-cause texts.

"OMFG! I had this dream last night about two lesbians have wicked sex. Squirting all over the place. Then you showed up and...(end text on cliffhanger)

Then, if you ONLY use this to learn, pay attention to these texts types that get responses, which you already know will be very low probability.

And then use those types as your first text on new girls.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Find more women to interact with because she has relatively low interest. Never try and force a woman to be more interested in you then she is.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you really need to do it for every new chick? I mean I do get the point of learning from your mistakes and level up your text game. But for the chicks you just met there will be high percentage of waste. What I am more interested whether you double text her again which might seems like a neediness, reach out in couple of days to check the water or just delete and move on?
If you wang to try something, you can wait for a few days and then send either one of these texts:

"Had no idea you entered the Witness Protection program. Don't want to blow your cover. Let me know when you get out."

"Wow...you certainly take a long time to reply, ***name***. I hope you didn't get abducted by aliens, but if you did, I hope they are the hot Brad Pitt kind and not the little ugly green ones.

Let me know when you manage to escape."

Add a wink emoji at the end of these to let her know you are teasing her. You can replace Brad Pitt with whatever actor du jour all women find hot. I still find Brad Pitt gets a laugh out of them.

Have used both of these and both work well to re-engage them while not being needy and teasing them a little bit.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth to try to text in a couple of days and ask to go out?

The fact that she does not text me may show her interest level but I have a feeling that I need a stronger signal. So if she declines without suggesting better time or ignores my message than it is done.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it depends how well you know her. What's your relationship with these said girls exactly? Know them well? Or are they like strangers? Sometimes people get busy/things happen.

There's been times where I've texted girls and I didn't hear from them for up like 3 days or more. They'd usually apologize and we continued where we left off. Some of these girls ive then dated etc. I don't think I'm an anomaly? These were girls I knew for a bit tho.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Nothing. No reply, low interest, move on to the next one.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wang to try something, you can wait for a few days and then send either one of these texts:

"Had no idea you entered the Witness Protection program. Don't want to blow your cover. Let me know when you get out."

"Wow...you certainly take a long time to reply, ***name***. I hope you didn't get abducted by aliens, but if you did, I hope they are the hot Brad Pitt kind and not the little ugly green ones.

Let me know when you manage to escape."

Add a wink emoji at the end of these to let her know you are teasing her. You can replace Brad Pitt with whatever actor du jour all women find hot. I still find Brad Pitt gets a laugh out of them.

Have used both of these and both work well to re-engage them while not being needy and teasing them a little bit.
Does that work?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth to try to text in a couple of days and ask to go out?

The fact that she does not text me may show her interest level but I have a feeling that I need a stronger signal. So if she declines without suggesting better time or ignores my message than it is done.
I don't believe in hard rules, and what works for me may not work for others, but here is how I see it, based on thought and first-hand experience.

When you are asking a girl out, you are asking for compliance: Her to comply with your request to ask her out. If you walked up to a girl on the street and said, "Hey will you go out for a drink with me?" The answer 99.9% of the time is likely going to be no. Why? Because she doesn't know you and has not had the chance to evaluate you and determine if she is attracted to you or not. Yes she can appreciate your looks but for women, a man's looks are a less important part of the equation than a woman's looks are for a man. She wants to assess your value, ensure you aren't a weirdo, and see how you make her FEEL. She bases her decision on that.

If you are texting a girl and she simply doesn't respond, that's an indication of very low interest. So given that she has communicated this to you non-verbally, why would you then ask her for compliance (by asking her for a date)? She is least likely to say yes at this point, and it will likely further cement her low-value judgement of you based on the fact that you aren't acting socially calibrated. You should be put-off by her snub, not coming back around even harder.

@deBrito
I have tried the cute funny "Heard you flew to Asia and are climbing Everest" or <insert funny thing that is more custom-tailored to what you know about her here>, and while it does work to get the girl to re-engage about 80% of the time for me, it almost never leads to a date. Instead it just leads to more wasted time texting, and more snubs. They like the humor and teasing playfulness because they like attention and they like the feelings it gives them, but it's generally not enough to turn them around enough for them to agree to a date.

If you are worried you need to give her a stronger signal, then focus on interactions with future women - don't miss your opportunity to ask them out during a high-point in the banter. That's when to do it, not when the conversation is cold. It's simple: Banter, dig deep with your questions (below the surface level - don't interview them with many different questions about many different things - ask something general, then drill down to something specific like asking them WHY they do that thing or WHY they like it or HOW it makes them feel, then share something about yourself that relates to it). Once you sense her being warm, you ask for the date. Done. It's that simple.

Having said all this, a guy I respect once said, "You have nothing to lose by pinging value into the void. If nothing comes back, what have you lost? But don't go into it expecting you'll get anything back or you are likely to be let down." One last point, if I do ping a girl some days or weeks later after she didn't reply to me, I won't ask her a question. That too is a request for compliance. Instead, I will throw out something funny (like some of the examples above) or maybe send her a pic of something cool I'm doing with a comment like, "Awesome weather to be on top of this 6,000' mountain today!" But again, while this often gets a response, I can't recall it ever leading to sex. Usually just more flakiness..... more ignored texts later, a date that she flakes on, or a date that goes nowhere. But you can try and see how it works for you.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For a girl you havent fvcked its simple: low IL

I think its evidently a sign of low interest but also think a bit depends on the message. If it was just some bullsh1t that isnt logistics that bored or offended or whatever.

Off on a tangent What about delayed/lack of response from plates or LTRs
My understanding is that they have enough comfort so know they can get away. Few occasions it actually slipped their mind. But dread generally fixes this.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has 25-50 guys messaging her and she didn't see anything of interest in you. Did you escalate the conversation to sexual talk or innuendos at the very least? or did you keep it PG-13? If you did the latter, she probably got bored with you not escalating.

If a chick does this to me online, I don't try to reestablish contact. I don't have time for low interest women or for being kept as an orbiter. Next.

For a girl you havent fvcked its simple: low IL

I think its evidently a sign of low interest but also think a bit depends on the message. If it was just some bullsh1t that isnt logistics that bored or offended or whatever.

Off on a tangent What about delayed/lack of response from plates or LTRs
My understanding is that they have enough comfort so know they can get away. Few occasions it actually slipped their mind. But dread generally fixes this.
As for this, you really have to make a distinction between an LTR and a plate. A plate is just a friend with benefits and she's not tied to you, if she's not responding to you, you do the same as you would with some OLD ho, you ignore her until she contacts you and you find other plates to replace her.

You should not be texting back and forth with an LTR, and if the relationship is good, you should not be surprised when she doesn't answer you if you're going to see her later. She should also apologize for missing your text when she notices.