"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #30

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      lamath

      Master Don Juan 45 From Canada
      • Messages
        2,714
      • Reaction score
        2,659
    2. Like

      The Diver

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        571
      • Reaction score
        606
    3. Like

      nicksaiz65

      Master Don Juan 29
      • Messages
        4,076
      • Reaction score
        1,710
    4. Like

      RedScorpion

      Senior Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        410
      • Reaction score
        216
  • Loading…
Top