“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #43

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      MatureDJ

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        12,678
      • Reaction score
        5,125
    2. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    3. Like

      Trez

      Banned 38
      • Messages
        473
      • Reaction score
        226
    4. Like

      zacharie101

      Don Juan 35
      • Messages
        15
      • Reaction score
        4
    5. Like

      BackInTheGame78

      Moderator
      • Messages
        16,865
      • Reaction score
        19,093
  • Loading…
Top