"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #11

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      ImTheDoubleGreatest!

      Master Don Juan 27 From Right behind you
      • Messages
        5,747
      • Reaction score
        2,964
    2. Like

      Stoic

      Master Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        630
      • Reaction score
        670
    3. Like

      djreez88

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        52
      • Reaction score
        42
    4. Like

      JayAce

      Senior Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        259
      • Reaction score
        245
    5. Like

      bcude

      Master Don Juan 44
      • Messages
        762
      • Reaction score
        1,219
  • Loading…
Top