Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newest installment of drama

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
'shes gut girl shes getting hypnotised this wednesday to not lie and take drugs anymore' lul

yes, because hypntosizing isnt a scam...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i cringey. OP is believing in hypnotising. no wonder she makes use of him.

ps OP she doesnt take you seriously and she doesnt respect you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I dont really believe in hypnotising or seances and I warned her against both but was told it’s not my decision so I’m ignoring it all. I agree that she doesn’t respect me though, she doesn’t respect herself, she argues and falls out with everyone hence she lives with me and not her friends or family, she’s a mess.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should pay a doctor to clear your questions regarding who gave who what.

Your bigger problem is that you have unprotected sex with skanks and they have sex with other guys.

Dying of aids or other sexually transmited disease is not a joke, stop the drugs and alcohol and screen your skanks.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Right so this drama kicked off on Monday. It’s now Friday morning and me and Roommate have said literally 4 words all week.

She didnt come home Tuesday, “helping her cousin”, I went through her room and took what was mine. I stayed with that girl on Wednesday night, roommate texted me at 10pm to leave the door unlocked to which I replied I’m not home tonight, “K cool speak later” she says

Then last night I came home and see her door is now locked for the first time ever, then I went to dinner, drinks couple games of pool with Sophie and come back 22:30. She shouts “hey” as I come through the door, I say hey, ask her for a lighter, she says she went gym and is tired, I go straight to bed and shunt my door.

I could very easily get used to minimal contact. I feel a bit bad but just have to remember she’s brought this on herself. I’ll be staying out tonight back at the girl from last sat and wed and tomorrow I have a party so not back until Sunday.

I can just concentrate on myself from now on, it’s me that benefitted her this whole time not the other way around.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came home this morning and she says it’s Hpv

What does this mean sassy?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came home this morning and she says it’s Hpv

What does this mean sassy?
It means she has to go get a layer of her cervix FROZEN off. It's not a big deal but, depending on the treatment they choose, it could cause her to have an incompetent cervix during pregnancy but then they just stitch the cervix closed to solve that issue.

If she doesn't address it it WILL turn into cervical cancer.

Did YOU give it to her? Based on how she enjoys random sex, probably not.

Do YOU have it? Probably. Can you pass it on? Yep. Can you get rid of it? Can you get tested for it? I don't know. Go to your doc and tell them what's up and explore your options.

HPV in men doesn't usually show, you may get a wart they can treat, keep your eyes open. HPV in men really isn't an issue. Can you pass this along to someone who gives you head? Yes, but that is rare as well. Talk to your doc.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murk, from what my doctor tells me, unless you are a virgin, we ALL have been exposed to HPV. Depending on your immune system, your body may eliminate the virus on it's own. Men typically don't know they have it because it is asymptomatic in men, so they will get infected and pass it on unknowingly.

There is a vaccine called gardasil that can protect you from it, see if you can get it.

There's no way to know who gave it to whom, so don't focus on that. You both had consensual unprotected sex knowing the risks. Tell her the SITUATION sucks, that you understand she is scared, and your sorry she has to go thru it.

if she pushes it, consider paying for half of the treatment costs, I assume she has medical insurance so the treatment shouldn't be that expensive. Only half tho - you both engaged in sex knowing the risks, this isn't solely your responsibility

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I already predicted ur future and have warned you.

But you didn't listen murk.

Now you know why I've stopped participating in ur threads.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a woman? Seriously because I think you enjoy this high the drama provides as much if not more than she does. Its like a crack addiction...you just can't break it.

I have no idea why anyone would want this type of BS in their life but at this point there is no hope for you I'm afraid. If its not this drama you are fiending over it will be some drama with another woman or women.

Hope you are enjoying whatever it is you are getting from this because the toxicity on your manhood this is taking is immense.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK first of all she is full of sh!t. Pretty much everyone has or has been exposed to HPV. Most have no symptoms, especially in men. It jas been linked to some types of cancer, especially in women. There is a test they do to check for its presence and if they find it they do something called a LEEP which basically goes in and scrapes those cells which they think might be pre cancerous from the cervix. This is not removing the cervix. She can still have kids. Its literally an outpatient procedure that takes 15 minutes and a few days to heal.

There is also no possible way of knowing who gave it to her because most guys have it(if they have ever banged a woman raw they probably do have it---most of your girlfriends probably had it) and while it usually clears fairly rapidly in men that is not always the case. Men can get and have it their entire life and have no symptoms. Its not like they can determine when she got it...she could have had it for 10 years at this point. She would need to go get every guy she has ever slept with tested and even then it might not be enough becaue they may no longer have it.

Tell this b!tch to kick rocks and go get a fvcking clue.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen get off my back I’m doing then best I can I’ve stayed sober and away from Sara all week.

She said it’s fine her gp said it will go away by itself.

She said we need to have protected sex moving forward, in my mind I’m think “no sex for you my girl”.

I’ll be fine, I always am

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murk, from what my doctor tells me, unless you are a virgin, we ALL have been exposed to HPV. Depending on your immune system, your body may eliminate the virus on it's own. Men typically don't know they have it because it is asymptomatic in men, so they will get infected and pass it on unknowingly.

There is a vaccine called gardasil that can protect you from it, see if you can get it.

There's no way to know who gave it to whom, so don't focus on that. You both had consensual unprotected sex knowing the risks. Tell her the SITUATION sucks, that you understand she is scared, and your sorry she has to go thru it.

if she pushes it, consider paying for half of the treatment costs, I assume she has medical insurance so the treatment shouldn't be that expensive. Only half tho - you both engaged in sex knowing the risks, this isn't solely your responsibility
Pay for what? Man fvck that. OP you don't pay for SH!T. This b!tch is running around fvcking dudes like there is no tomorrow and then she has the nerve to come at you sideways with this BS?

I would lose it on this b!tch to the point she would be crying and would never speak to me again. No idea why you are putting up with this. The percentage chance that you gave her this is miniscule and she likely has had it for years...this sh!t does not just happen over night.

You pay for nothing.

Nothing. Understand?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK first of all she is full of sh!t. Pretty much everyone has or has been exposed to HPV. Most have no symptoms, especially in men. It jas been linked to some types of cancer, especially in women. There is a test they do to check for its presence and if they find it they do something called a LEEP which basically goes in and scrapes those cells which they think might be pre cancerous from the cervix. This is not removing the cervix. She can still have kids. Its literally an outpatient procedure that takes 15 minutes and a few days to heal.

There is also no possible way of knowing who gave it to her because most guys have it(if they have ever banged a woman raw they probably do have it---most of your girlfriends probably had it) and while it usually clears fairly rapidly in men that is not always the case. Men can get and have it their entire life and have no symptoms. Its not like they can determine when she got it...she could have had it for 10 years at this point. She would need to go get every guy she has ever slept with tested and even then it might not be enough becaue they may no longer have it.

Tell this b!tch to kick rocks and go get a fvcking clue.
She had a Pap smear in Australia that has revealed this. She’s also not blaming memos (I refused all blame from the outset) I have ignored all her efforts to suck me into emotional blackmail. I’m here with her now but I’m out to watching arsenal v Chelsea with the boys then out later.

I am giving no fvcks about her or this situation

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hypnotizing the way you are thinking of it doesn't work, but it DOES work with some things. I know personally 2 people who have gotten ot done...1 for smoking and 1 for weight loss and both of them got excellent results...the one person quit smoking cold turkey and never picked up another cigarette again and the other lost 70 lbs.

You probably should actually research things before you open your mouth. Remember it's always better to keep your mouth shut and let others think you are ignorant instead of opening your mouth and proving it beyond all doubt.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay for what? Man fvck that. OP you don't pay for SH!T. This b!tch is running around fvcking dudes like there is no tomorrow and then she has the nerve to come at you sideways with this BS?

I would lose it on this b!tch to the point she would be crying and would never speak to me again. No idea why you are putting up with this. The percentage chance that you gave her this is miniscule and she likely has had it for years...this sh!t does not just happen over night.

You pay for nothing.

Nothing. Understand?
I get you, paying for nada bro. Both her parents are doctors and even have their own practice. I’m a bystander in this.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypnotizing the way you are thinking of it doesmt work, but it DOES work with some things. I know personally 2 people who have gotten ot done...1 for smoking and 1 for weight loss and both of them got escellent results...the one person quit smoking cold turkey and never picked up another cigarette again and the other lost 70 lbs.

You probably should actually research things before you open your mouth. Remember ots always better to kep your mouth shut and let others think you are ignorant instead of opening your mouth and proving it beyond all doubt.
Bro sosausage is a toxic poster with no real life experience I ignore him

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said it’s fine her gp said it will go away by itself.
That right there makes me think she IS lying to you about the whole thing. HPV in women doesn't simply "go away". Once the virus has been detected, it multiples and eventually turns into cancer. Not to mention, she's infecting everyone she raw dogs.

Oh boy, this girl is messed up

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murk go get yourself vaccinated