Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally ill women

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When it concerns women, there's just too many variable's involved to make any meaningful predictions..

It's possible to predict men but never women, they're just too emotionally fluid.

Hence the futility on spotting red flags...there could be millions of variables and who could remember it all ?

The only constant is you here as a man.

I've said it many times, don't let women bully you. That's all there is to it actually. Problem solved.

Is it so hard to say NO when u r being bullied ?

Learn it. It's really not that hard.

R

Ranger

If you read @Howiestern 's story and your conclusion is that's normal behavior then either you seriously lack experience with women or you're as crazy as she is lol
You can pick it if you want. I’m not moved or offended.
Those women have slept with many men. Yet only a few actually get caved in. Interesting.

R

Ranger

It is her imperative, that’s what makes it such a destructive mental illness. And that’s why threads such as this one are so important: precisely to warn unsuspecting men of the the threat posed by these women so they can be avoided.

Whether they choose to follow or ignore the advice is up to them.
That’s a terrible choice. Why not free the man from the imperative? “Either take this warning or you’re doomed.” approach is a terrible approach. There’s nothing you can do. Lol
Yet the idea that she will act completely different with a masculine man who is very self aware is totally escaping the choices.

R

Ranger

A few men get caved in?
What statistic do you have that verifiable BPDs have caved men in? You will have to exclude all the men trashed by divorces. Or most of them. The woman has so little choices that she steels the money from her cucked husband and the feminine imperative supports it. That’s not BPD. That’s psychological warfare to promote a woman who is trying to survive. I disagree with it of course and side with you that all these things suck.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
After Spaz’s reply I read through all of this and just kept the part above.
I was married over 20 with 4 kids. If you think this is different than other women you are sadly mistaken. I think it’s a travesty to tell other men that these things are unique because then a new guy to the forum will avoid normal women in search of the fabled unicorn.
These things spoken here are the result of punishment of the woman for being a woman. True, the modern techno world does amplify things.
The truth is, all the danger of our world is removed. So a woman doesn’t understand what her role in the world of wife and care giver is. She has to go buy a new pair of shoes to stave off her boredom.

This is a disservice to women and further divides us. You are not offering her redemption. You are offering her your suspicions and your own insecurities.

There are interviews you can watch on YouTube now that are interviews with true sociopaths. Almost no one has an actual defense against it unless they understand people.

There are true BPD people out there but just because a woman trashed you with her standard psychological battle tactics doesn’t make her BPD.
This is about us. Our salvation from being blinded by the social sphere and structure.
A woman is unstable for the most part because you are unstable. She feels it. She smells it. Yet you expect her to subject herself to some unstable world that is your creation.
How quaint.
Stop focusing on women and start focusing on how you can get better. Nuff said.
This is a very good post.

Some of you guys could take the wisdom here.

I've read somewhere that even psychologists has a hard time to diagnose a BPD..

Just because a woman doesn't conform to ur frame and reacts emotionally doesn't mean they r 2 be lump as BPD's.

The danger is when u label a woman as such, you're narrating that u r the victim and thus removing responsibility of any blame - doing so psychologically induces you to remain the same.

So if you as a man keeps on getting BPD women, then I highly suspect, it's you that's the problem. There's no coincidence.

R

Ranger

My goal is men. I don’t care about women. This approach of warning them without giving them a path out is pretty lame. Education on the capabilities of the psychological warfare skills of women does absolutely nothing.

R

Ranger

Just because a woman doesn't conform to ur frame and reacts emotionally doesn't mean they r 2 be lump as BPD's.

The danger is when u label a woman as such, you're narrating that u r the victim and thus removing responsibility of any blame - doing so psychologically induces you to remain the same.

So if you as a man keeps on getting BPD women, then I highly suspect, it's you that's the problem. There's no coincidence.
Oh this is truth right here. Acknowledging that you were bested in a war you were just as guilty in but blaming it on another source is a victim.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You’re missing the whole point of the thread.. it does not matter whether the woman is diagnosed with a mental disorder what is important that men identify the toxic features exhibited by women so they can avoid them before they get too enmeshed/attached.

For some guys to build the strength to leave a woman, especially if they have been with them for years or are financially glued to them, they need to understand the behaviours exhibited by mentally ill women and women who exhibit the same toxic behaviours so they can understand the true toxicity of the relationship they’re in and the need to get out.

Leaving a crazy chick after three or four dates is a lot easier than leaving them after dating them for years or having kids/buying a house with them. Understanding the true nature of mental disorders, as well as the behaviours of toxic women, help make that choice easier to make.

R

Ranger

You’re missing the whole point of the thread.. it does not matter whether the woman is diagnosed with a mental disorder what is important that men identify the toxic features exhibited by women so they can avoid them before they get too enmeshed/attached.

For some guys to build the strength to leave a woman, especially if they have been with them for years or are financially glued to them, they need to understand the behaviours exhibited by mentally ill women and women who exhibit the same toxic behaviours so they can understand the true toxicity of the relationship they’re in and the need to get out.

Leaving a crazy chick after three or four dates is a lot easier than leaving them after dating them for years or having kids/buying a house with them. Understanding the true nature of mental disorders, as well as the behaviours of toxic women, help make that choice easier to make.
Did you tell him that she is most likely no different than any other destabilized woman?
Did you tell him that his whole life is a lie and that he most likely caused most of it by following his teachings from birth?
Did you tell him that there is no actual cure for this (his imperative training from birth) and that he will have to self examine and unlearn so that he can learn something new?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

As I've mentioned in my previous post, perhaps it's the men that's causing their women to turn toxic.

You posted on here that these women sometimes takes years before finally turning BPD'S on their men....

Wouldn't it be better then if you were to teach men how to be better leaders in a relationship?

Like leading their women into a much happier life instead of just blaming her for every single thing that goes wrong in a relationship until she goes BPD.

Then you leave her and start anew with yet another women who ultimately become BPD again..

I'm not saying there's no BPD's running around, but if she's a bona fide BPD, a crazy lunatic, with all her self hurting cuts, intense emotional swings that changes hourly, suicidal tendencies, which sane man could keep up with it for even a week?

Even with my strength, I doubt I could stomach one for more then a month.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've mentioned in my previous post, perhaps it's the men that's causing their women to turn toxic.

You posted on here that these women sometimes takes years before finally turning BPD'S on their men....

Wouldn't it be better then if you were to teach men how to be better leaders in a relationship?

Like leading their women into a much happier life instead of just blaming her for every single thing that goes wrong in a relationship until she goes BPD.

Then you leave her and start anew with yet another women who ultimately become BPD again..

I'm not saying there's no BPD's running around, but if she's a bona fide BPD, a crazy lunatic, with all her self hurting cuts, intense emotional swings that changes hourly, suicidal tendencies, which sane man could keep up with it for even a week?

Even with my strength, I doubt I could stomach one for more then a month.
Again, this is laying blame which does nobody any good.

It also ignores the fact that women who are mentally ill often have been seeing counselors and been on psychiatric medication for many years before meeting the men they destroy.

This is a common woman argument, in fact: the man made the woman crazy while ignoring the fact that she was crazy long before the man seeking to leave entered her life.

Men in these relationships have issues that need to be addressed concerning confidence and what a normal stable relationship should look like..

But the first and most important step is to understand that the woman he pines for is toxic to him and should be avoided. Understanding her behaviours and that they are not good for him and that he should get away is the first step to being able to work on himself.

Understanding her toxicity or mental illness is necessary because he can’t heal and improve until he removes himself from the source of the toxicity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes it's impossible for a beta male to drive someone to become an insane BPD lol
Haha if it's a passive beta then yes.

However for an abusive man, like a dominant beta, it's a different story huh..

R

Ranger

Which is exactly what the BPD will tell you lol. It's all the man's fault, beginning with her father. You spit up the red pill in favor of glorified blue pill.
You have false data stuck to you. You are shifting the same thing you are doing right now to women.
I expect a woman to shift responsibility. That’s feminine by nature. Successful men do not do this. They clench their jaw, tighten up their boots, shoulder their pack, and take the hit. That’s why they are successful.

You have tailored the BPD symptoms to fit your situations. Spaz is shifting the responsibility to you so that you will self evaluate.
You are shifting all the responsibility onto a woman. Would that not make you BPD? (You’re not)
By definition would you not be BPD?

R

Ranger

Been on psychiatric medication for many years
Now this is a disqualifier. Not because she was crazy before getting on them in many cases but because she was a weak woman and she couldn’t handle life in general.
Once on drugs. Man or woman. It’s over. Brain chemistry is quickly altered and is eventually permenent.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have false data stuck to you. You are shifting the same thing you are doing right now to women.
I expect a woman to shift responsibility. That’s feminine by nature. Successful men do not do this. They clench their jaw, tighten up their boots, shoulder their pack, and take the hit. That’s why they are successful.

You have tailored the BPD symptoms to fit your situations. Spaz is shifting the responsibility to you so that you will self evaluate.
You are shifting all the responsibility onto a woman. Would that not make you BPD? (You’re not)
By definition would you not be BPD?
No, that’s not true at all successful men learn from their mistakes and then try to inform other men of the dangers they face.

Real men don’t just take abuse and keep it to themselves.. this is the reaction of someone who has been abused and been made to keep silent.

Real men voice their opinions, loud and clear. They speak up when they see injustice occur, and they speak up to warn others of toxic female behaviours.

R

Ranger

No, that’s not true at all successful men learn from their mistakes and then try to inform other men of the dangers they face.

Real men don’t just take abuse and keep to themselves.. this is the reaction of someone who has been abused and been made to keep silent.

Real men voice their opinions, loud and clear.
Suck it up cupcake.

R

Ranger

^ Immature response reflecting your lack of experience.

Just because your ex wife taught you to take her abuse and shut up about it doesn’t mean the rest of us have to.
I’ve probably slept with close to a hundred or so. I’m not sure. But it’s not a qualifier or a measure of masculinity.
It’s not immiature. It’s spot on. You are warning and reinforcing your beliefs for you. If you know anything about sociopaths, there’s no defense.
Watch the videos of sociopaths. All you are doing is keeping men from accepting their responsibility in their demise.
So no. You are not helping men here. You are holding them back. That is a destructive act and I am treating it as such.

Misery does not need company and I don’t care what you believe. You are performing destructive acts and withholding growth from men.
So suck it up and get straight with yourself.