Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally ill women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it gives you a false sense of security and saps your desire to find new ones when you really like the girl.
But was she drawing off your energy? You don't think its okay not to seek new ones if your given reliability and security?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Got a question why is there so many sick women out there? trying to find a half decent one that's not screwed up in the head.
Feminism, single mom's, abortion, narcissism, open season hypergamy, etc.

It's a multifaceted predicament. It's not a simple one thing.

Look, a woman ***** it up, and cucks marry her. Men play house with single mom's. Women chuck, divorce, and get free resources plus child custody.

It's a solipsism and whirlpool of ****ery.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And you're less likely to allow it if you know what she is. The whole point.
No LA. It doesn't matter what type or kind of women.

What matters is for a man to stand his ground and not let women bully him - this is what we r here to teach other men regardless of the millions of type of characters out there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think guys get triggered when they see "mentally ill women" and lose all rationale.

And what's an irrational man worth? Straight fvck all in this life.

When i say "prejudice" i don't mean some feminist faggotry; i mean judge without reason.

When someone says such stupid sh1t, one should at least question a little. Be a bit more curious at least.

Do feel that i've probably spoken enough about bpd to last me though lol
It's blue pill idealism.

Male retardation seeking to play super hero.

I will stretch her out and call her a uber. That's my limits for help lol.

Jordan peterson spoke of the dominance hierarchy, men competing, and women picking the winner who is willing to share.

I am competing in the hierarchy but, I won't share. I'm not playing house nor will I ever partake in cohabitation. I just never narrate, I spin plates, spam cold approach, and let **** fall once burnt.

R

Ranger

Your advice is worthless for men in LTRs. Men attach over time. They can avoid the whole thing if they know where to look. If your point is don't attach to anyone then it's not revelant to half the group. Maybe you can do a disclaimer.
Actually it’s even more important in an LTR. that is a much tighter game by far.
He did not say don’t get attchaed LA. Come on man. That’s stretching it. Even Rollo devoted a whole second book to how important it is in a LTR.

A woman’s condition is of absolutely no consequence. None. Unless she’s swinging a sword. Then ok, maybe.
Spaz is spot on. These women are virtually powerless. The only power they have is what you grant them or gift them when it comes to you.
Yeah this thread is even more useless for learning than the last one.
You already know that I think the whole BPD thing is garbage anyway.

R

Ranger

This is really incredible. If you're going to get attached then why the f would you date a cluster b? That's the entire point, avoid dating them seriously to avoid getting attached to a damaged woman. Waste of time and emotions to do. If you can't identify then you can't avoid.
Because I am going to get the best parts of her. All I want is her femininity and all that bottled up intimacy. I will let you have the ugly parts. Seriously. She won’t dare run that $hit on me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your advice is worthless for men in LTRs. Men attach over time. They can avoid the whole thing if they know where to look. If your point is don't attach to anyone then it's not revelant to half the group. Maybe you can do a disclaimer.
My advice is especially important when in an LTR and maintaining a man's frame.

Men attach and bond over time doesn't equal or even mean he MUST allow bullying to take place.

Don't use that as an excuse. It's weakness of character. Acknowledge it. Own it. And don't be easily bullied. No women can respect that. Not ur mother, not ur sister and most certainly not any lover. They'll be ashamed to be with a weak man.

R

Ranger

So you do think it's important to identify her for what she is regardless of how she happens to be treating you in the moment?
No. I’m paying attention to the conversation. I’m not looking for disqualifiers. She gets a clean slate with me in that moment. I’m neutral. No respect or disrespect. If she’s engaging me she will have fun.
If she tries to treat me poorly I will turn it on her in a heartbeat. Not expecting some Form of trouble is pretty silly. But sometimes no comment speaks a thousand words. Sometimes just ignoring or dismissing something is far far more powerful than addressing it. I don’t like self fulfilling prophesies unless they are good ones.
She wouldn’t dare treat me badly in a literal sense.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a healthy minded person, then the only way to "somewhat" stomach a cluster b is to be emotionally unavailable and stay chill when they have one of their episodes. Its not hard to do when you just want sex and good times but eventually the wheels come off that crazy biatch.

As soon as you get a committed relationship going the mask comes off and their crazy comes out. I don't care how strong your frame is, or how bad azz you are, you will be effected. Some of you that think you can control this schitt have never been with a full blown crazy girl otherwise you wouldn't say what you do. Eventually your being emotionally unavailable also triggers their insecurities/anxieties which bring out the super crazy melt downs.

Until you have been accused of fuhking her best friend, her throwing a pan of lasagna out the back door along with a chair, leaving and calling her friend and saying she is going to drive her car off the bridge all while sending you 50 texts a minute telling you how she hates your guts, then gets home and calls the cops and guess who got a phone call? Ole Howie did. And its always the dudes fault you know. Then when they hauled her off to 36hr mental lock up she blows up your phone with hate messages and cruel calls all the while you are trying to help her. Eventually they take her phone away from her but she was still mad when I heard from her again 3 days later.

I was only barely invested in her. Almost always kept my cool. I ran the show. Walked away many times when she went into one of her angry rants because there was no way you could talk to her. No amount of tough guy, cold as steel alpha frame was going to handle her.

If you have some experiences to that degree and were able to handle it, I'd like to hear how you did it.

So why did I stay in it.....because she was hot, lots of fun, we had amazing freaky hot wild unrestrained sex, very feminine, had a big heart, she was an awesome cook, took super good care of me when she wasn't angry, and she was highly supportive. I tried to work with her but she grew up in a household where anger was how they "resolved" things. She grew up spoiled rotten. Been in an out of counseling her entire life. Struggled with keeping jobs. The usual.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a healthy minded person, then the only way to "somewhat" stomach a cluster b is to be emotionally unavailable and stay chill when they have one of their episodes. Its not hard to do when you just want sex and good times but eventually the wheels come off that crazy biatch.

As soon as you get a committed relationship going the mask comes off and their crazy comes out. I don't care how strong your frame is, or how bad azz you are, you will be effected. Some of you that think you can control this schitt have never been with a full blown crazy girl otherwise you wouldn't say what you do. Eventually your being emotionally unavailable also triggers their insecurities/anxieties which bring out the super crazy melt downs.

Until you have been accused of fuhking her best friend, her throwing a pan of lasagna out the back door along with a chair, leaving and calling her friend and saying she is going to drive her car off the bridge all while sending you 50 texts a minute telling you how she hates your guts, then gets home and calls the cops and guess who got a phone call? Ole Howie did. And its always the dudes fault you know. Then when they hauled her off to 36hr mental lock up she blows up your phone with hate messages and cruel calls all the while you are trying to help her. Eventually they take her phone away from her but she was still mad when I heard from her again 3 days later.

I was only barely invested in her. Almost always kept my cool. I ran the show. Walked away many times when she went into one of her angry rants because there was no way you could talk to her. No amount of tough guy, cold as steel alpha frame was going to handle her.

If you have some experiences to that degree and were able to handle it, I'd like to hear how you did it.

So why did I stay in it.....because she was hot, lots of fun, we had amazing freaky hot wild unrestrained sex, very feminine, had a big heart, she was an awesome cook, took super good care of me when she wasn't angry, and she was highly supportive. I tried to work with her but she grew up in a household where anger was how they "resolved" things. She grew up spoiled rotten. Been in an out of counseling her entire life. Struggled with keeping jobs. The usual.
The first time she threw out your lasagna you should have been out the door. Problem is, these types of women have a way of sucking you in with months or even years of normalcy before their insanity truly begins to come out. It happens subtly over time..

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman in question has flipped her lid lol, what ever that has been bothering her has boiled over. I do know she's lonely, can't find a man, running short of money the area is becoming increasingly expensive to live if your not making 20 per hour at your job its tough to survive.

When I hear about a woman's childhood/family life is messed up and dysfunctional its a huge red flag for me, I learned that from being with a BPD. I know the importance of healthy family/up bringing. In the past I would have thought a woman's past wouldn't be a big issue, albeit I did grow up with women with healthy families in the 80s-90s.

Trust me I don't go seeking out nut job women, I'm like any other guy I see a woman that has decent looks, start to chat her up find out who she is. The big problem arises when I start seeing red flags when I start to back off these women start to lose their sh*t.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

This is BPD? WTF!

The whole time I thought it was something much more terrible with all the moaning going on here, like you guys entered hell and as a result came out traumatised.

If that's the case then I've had countless...and even worse then you've described. Shiet, plenty of exciting memories is flooding back now haha

Anyhow...

I didn't know some men were brought up 2 be softer then women...

Carry on guys, moan, cry and b1tch all you want. I totally get it now.

Last edited:

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is BPD? WTF!

The whole while I thought is was something much more terrible with all the moaning going on here, like you guys entered hell and as a result came out traumatised.

If that's the case then I've had countless...and even worse then you've described. Shiet, plenty of exciting memories is flooding back now haha

Anyhow...

I didn't know some men were brought up 2 be softer then women...

Carry on guys, moan, cry and b1tch all you want. I totally get it now.
Are you finished? Can the rest of us continue to give tips on warning signs to look out for when seeking to avoid toxic women or do you need to continue to shame and denigrate other men for acting like women?

We get it, you like to moan and complain about men who moan and complain. Now can you allow the rest of us to give tips on warning signs to look out for without your feminine-like shaming tactics?

Allow men here to discuss issues about women and how to avoid being enmeshed with covert mentally ill women.

R

Ranger

After Spaz’s reply I read through all of this and just kept the part above.
I was married over 20 with 4 kids. If you think this is different than other women you are sadly mistaken. I think it’s a travesty to tell other men that these things are unique because then a new guy to the forum will avoid normal women in search of the fabled unicorn.
These things spoken here are the result of punishment of the woman for being a woman. True, the modern techno world does amplify things.
The truth is, all the danger of our world is removed. So a woman doesn’t understand what her role in the world of wife and care giver is. She has to go buy a new pair of shoes to stave off her boredom.

This is a disservice to women and further divides us. You are not offering her redemption. You are offering her your suspicions and your own insecurities.

There are interviews you can watch on YouTube now that are interviews with true sociopaths. Almost no one has an actual defense against it unless they understand people.

There are true BPD people out there but just because a woman trashed you with her standard psychological battle tactics doesn’t make her BPD.
This is about us. Our salvation from being blinded by the social sphere and structure.
A woman is unstable for the most part because you are unstable. She feels it. She smells it. Yet you expect her to subject herself to some unstable world that is your creation.
How quaint.
Stop focusing on women and start focusing on how you can get better. Nuff said.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you finished? Can the rest of us continue to give tips on warning signs to look out for when seeking to avoid toxic women or do you need to continue to shame and denigrate other men for acting like women?

We get it, you like to moan and complain about men who moan and complain. Now can you allow the rest of us to give tips on warning signs to look out for without your feminine-like shaming tactics?

Allow men here to discuss issues about women and how to avoid being enmeshed with covert mentally ill women.
Even a mere posting gets you emotionally work up...

Nice manly frame u got there buddy. All brittle and soft. Few posting's by Spaz and it rattles...

Can't imagine how you'd end up when a female uses all her manipulative tricks on you..

Nah. I've changed my mind, I think I'll join in further to offer a more viable solution instead of having weak framed men offering solutions on how 2 be more weak...

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a mere posting gets you emotionally work up...

Nice manly frame u got there buddy. All brittle and soft. Few posting's by Spaz and it rattles...

Can't imagine how you'd end up when a female uses all her manipulative tricks on you..

Nah. I've changed my mind, I think I'll join in further to offer a more viable solution instead of having weak framed men offering solutions on how 2 be more weak...
^ more feminine-like shaming and blaming.

Thanks for your input Mr. Manliness. Now hopefully you’ll take your feminist shaming somewhere else.

Last edited:

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you check op's thread history?

Takes less than 60 seconds. Explains a lot.

Do you think further talk about how women are crazy bpds would help or hinder?

Just a thought....
The comments in this thread are really meant to help ALL men reading it, not just the OP.

And yes talk about how crazy BPD/toxic women are is VERY important, because awareness of the issue and the threat posed by these women is key.

R

Ranger

And yes talk about how crazy BPD/toxic women are is VERY important, because awareness of the issue and the threat posed by these women is key.
It won’t save them. They will eventually trash/get rid of potential women using standard battle tactics. The worst part is a real sociopath will devour them like chocolate because of weak frames with low level masculinity. Sociopaths are clandestine and can sway herds of authorities and well trained profilers. Black widows do exist.

“Why do you climb the mountain?”
“Because it is there.”

“Why did you trash that guy you b!tch?”
“Because he was there.”

The modern woman is bored fukking stiff. She needs challenges in her life. A weak man could serve in that capacity as well as the mountain.

Who’s to say it’s not her biological/genetic imperative to wreck a weak male to ensure the viability of the species? Ever think about that?

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It won’t save them. They will eventually trash/get rid of potential women using standard battle tactics. The worst part is a real sociopath will devour them like chocolate because of weak frames with low level masculinity. Sociopaths are clandestine and can sway herds of authorities and well trained profilers. Black widows do exist.

“Why do you climb the mountain?”
“Because it is there.”

“Why did you trash that guy you b!tch?”
“Because he was there.”

The modern woman is bored fukking stiff. She needs challenges in her life. A weak man could serve in that capacity as well as the mountain.

Who’s to say it’s not her biological/genetic imperative to wreck a weak male to ensure the viability of the species? Ever think about that?
It is her imperative, that’s what makes it such a destructive mental illness. And that’s why threads such as this one are so important: precisely to warn unsuspecting men of the the threat posed by these women so they can be avoided.

Whether they choose to follow or ignore the advice is up to them.