"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (6) Like Like (5) Love Love (1)

    1. Love

      claudolfgeorgini

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        165
      • Reaction score
        108
    2. Like

      kenyo

      New Member
      • Messages
        0
      • Reaction score
        0
    3. Like

      lamath

      Master Don Juan 45 From Canada
      • Messages
        2,714
      • Reaction score
        2,659
    4. Like

      btownbuck2012

      Master Don Juan 37 From Los Angeles
      • Messages
        1,436
      • Reaction score
        1,520
    5. Like

      smokeforfun

      Don Juan 31
      • Messages
        27
      • Reaction score
        9
    6. Like

      sosousage

      Banned 36
      • Messages
        3,547
      • Reaction score
        1,219
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top