Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Site is for Fake Dons

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I'm laughing about your Player Supreme fixation. You bust on people for worshipping Pook, then you finish your post by giving Player Supreme's sack a good tongue-down. Kinda blows your credibility.

That being said, you DO make some good points. But this site is about ATTRACTING women more than it is about PURSUING them. And the only way to ATTRACT women is to make yourself more ATTRACTIVE to them. Thus, the self-improvement angle.

Even your beloved pimps follow the self-improvement angle...only their idea of improvement is...well...unique.
I am laughing at how you turn my sincere appreciation of a fellow player into your own homoerotic fantasy. Some imagination you got there sonny.

You do raise an interesting point however...

ATTRACTION VS. PURSUIT

I know quite a few guys that would be considered attractive. They are good lookin fellas with decent jobs and are socially active. But they suck with women precisely becuase they are not pursuing them. Attraction is nothing without initiative and persistence. You would be surprised how many women have rape fantasies...why? Because the nature of their sexuality is SUBMISSIVE! They get off on being completely overwhelmed and penetrated in more than a physical sense.

Its really a balance between conveying value and having the confidence to go for what you want. Attraction will not magically get your d!ck in her. You have to do the work and get up in that biatch!

As far as pimps are concerned. I have no interest in pimping. I just want to be able to meet and date as many women as possible till I find one worthy of bearing my children and investing a future with. Interesting how you conjure up this image of me though. Perhaps if you were as imaginative in your approaches, you would be macking alot more instead of posting all of your frustrations here.

And what kind of name is "squirrels" anyway...hmmm. Seems like we have another poster with an unhealthy fixation with NUTS. Its okay to be gay. I wont judge if you likes to pack fudge!

Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
You have to realize the SITE is not for fakes, but most of the posts are FROM fakes.

It takes brains to type it out, but it takes balls to do it.
Thanks for pointing this out little buddy. You are absolutely right I should have worded the title better. My bad.

Originally posted by DankNuggs
I don't care how cool you think you are, you contour your image to what you think people want, weather thats your "New Joisey" tough guy image, or whatever you think you are. Your lying to yourself if you don't think its true. And if you think that a tight black T-Shirt and a cheesey metal chain is what all the girls want, you may need to wander beyond the limits of you pollution and trash filled state.

So you don't want to help out these wandering souls that post ridiculous threads on the nuances of their crushes and attempts at relationships, so leave, or lurk around and read. But add something to the mix if you're going to stay...

Those who think they know the most generally know the least....
Dude. Put down the joint for a second and try thinking before you type up inane stereotypes and talk out ya ass.

This post is a wake-up call and I am pretty happy with the feedback so far. If you fail to see the value of it, you can always NOT POST. But nooooooo, you just have to interject with your worthless, derogatory comments. right?

For the record, I refuse to even try and qualify myself to you or this forum. I am simply presenting the truth.

Funny how you bash me for some sort of superiority complex but end up trying to have the last word and insult my hometown, just like a little bytch! I swear some of you fools remind me of girls!

No wonder you get no pvssy. Seems like you already have one.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Nooby Doo

ATTRACTION VS. PURSUIT

I know quite a few guys that would be considered attractive. They are good lookin fellas with decent jobs and are socially active. But they suck with women precisely becuase they are not pursuing them. Attraction is nothing without initiative and persistence. You would be surprised how many women have rape fantasies...why? Because the nature of their sexuality is SUBMISSIVE! They get off on being completely overwhelmed and penetrated in more than a physical sense.

Its really a balance between conveying value and having the confidence to go for what you want. Attraction will not magically get your d!ck in her. You have to do the work and get up in that biatch!
This much sounds fairly well-on.

As far as pimps are concerned. I have no interest in pimping. I just want to be able to meet and date as many women as possible till I find one worthy of bearing my children and investing a future with. Interesting how you conjure up this image of me though. Perhaps if you were as imaginative in your approaches, you would be macking alot more instead of posting all of your frustrations here.

Perhaps, but at least I haven't reached the point of logging on with multiple user IDs to create my own "fan club" and gain approval from the masses. ;) :D

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just another message board.

And from my experience, most message boards have the same damn people on them. Be it these don juan like sites or bodybuilding websites or school websites or what not, it seems there are quite a few people who post a thousand messages on every board and get off on being the "KING" of message boards.

While there are some people who do come to the site at one point asking for needed advice or help, in most cases, they get pushed into "READ THE BIBLE" or "DO THIS" or "DO THAT."

That's why I laugh when people spew out the whole BS about this site is about "BETTERING Yourself" and "improving Yourself."

Because it is not. It's just another site where some guys stroke their egos and "****s" because they can say they slept with 1000 women while posting all this at 2am on a saturday night.

Just let it go though man, who really cares. Most people will flame you and you'll wind up either never coming back to this site or just complaining till your blue in the face.

I mean do you really want to argue with a bunch of people who post they are drunk as crap while visiting this site on a Saturday night?

I mean do you really like arguing with people who actually pretend to type like they are drunk and claim they just got back from the bar drunk as crap and hooked up with numerous chics and first thing they did was sign on to this web site?

If thats your idea of fun, then by all means, go argue and say what you have to say and get flamed.

Word of warning, you'd probably get a better response by saying what you have to say to a brick wall then to most of the people on this site.

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
least I haven't reached the point of logging on with multiple user IDs to create my own "fan club" and gain approval from the masses. ;) :D
Bahahahaa! How did you know I am really pook/fingers/playersupreme/xxblitz? Damn, my cover is blown! ;)

guess i should fess up. I also happen to be one of the backstreet boys and a woman. shhhh! its our secret :D

On the reals though. I woudl like to apologize to youse guys. From your responses I can see i lacked finess on this one. I probably could have gotten my point across w/o insulting. Must be my jersey trash side comin out.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
Player Supreme - Why are you all over this doofus' junk?
because it's not junk. he is saying what I've been saying for quite some time.

like I also said above...it's good to see that I'm not then only one who can see truth.

I don't know what squirrels said since I used my pest control on his name...especially after I read that he's only has sex with one woman...and then posted to me he just wanted to be an *******.

Shyt like that isn't worth my time or ever even reading anything he has to say.

:D

Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
It's just another message board.

That's why I laugh when people spew out the whole BS about this site is about "BETTERING Yourself" and "improving Yourself."

:)

I am going to change my screen name to just playersupreme so I can start all over with 0 posts. the number of my posts mean nothing to me. 99% of them are me defending my screen name from flamers. Of the 1% left about half are me spitting advise to help someone and the other half is my own post or re-gurgitating someone elses words.

I got a bunch of idiots on ignore for the week so next week or sooner I will start over again.

Reaction score
I'm really in agreement on this post. I just created my new screen name and was going through putting the people with no game on ignore...and low and behold there was one of the goobers posting about...

walking his first pay check to the bank..

instead of posting about walking his first girl to his bed.

go figure, what a ****** I will not flame him for his valiant post.

It truely must be exciting to earn your first real paycheck.

. :D

Reaction score
"And what kind of name is "squirrels" anyway...hmmm. Seems like we have another poster with an unhealthy fixation with NUTS. Its okay to be gay. I wont judge if you likes to pack fudge!"

LOL

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've observed over the years with this forum is that the tone has changed. The attitude of contributing and listening to ideas about getting women (and getting a handle on your love life) has been replaced with a sense of rightousness. People seem more interested in being right (and 'declaring' other people being wrong) than sharing and absorbing different ideas.

Even more amazing, are the number of posts where members just smack back and forth, to no purpose or to any idea, and not even in a fun sense. The entire idea of a forum is to discuss and share, not to be a house of mirrors where one must see their image reflected back to them from every angle. Allen has been very good in keeping this forum open to such ideas, allowing the tips forum to accomodate articles (it wasn't always like that), putting up the NLP forum, and so on and so on.

When I was in high school, I never studied. Why? It was 'uncool'. Those who studied were declared to have 'no life'. Though I thought then (and still do) that high school is hardly an 'educational facility', I wish I did take schooling a bit more seriously.

In college, you hear the same thing, "What? He studied? He must have no life." It's become so absurd that even the university amplies an anti-scholastic environment. Well, I'm paying a lot of money and I intendeded to get what I can from a university, not the adolsecent summer camp it would rather be. I overstudy for my classes now. If I have to turn in a paper, it goes to a journal as well. If I have a differing viewpoint with a professor, I do not do the usual disclaimer 'apology' most students do, I say what I think with clarity. (If you are unsure, say it LOUD. If I'm wrong, I get corrected and no longer will I have the error. Shyness lets the error remain.)

Why am I saying this? Because we are hearing that people who decide to contribute, talk, share ideas are merely 'keyboard jockeys' and have 'no life'. This parellels with the college environment of "if you study, you must be loser and have no life" (Then why go to college?). If sharing and absorbing ideas here is to be a 'loser', then why have a forum in the first place?

The problem with lay reports is that they are not posted because they reveal anything, but they are posted in a rather narcissitic spirit. The point is to share and discuss ideas, not build a Temple of Narcissism to oneself. Why? Because when you do that, you limit yourself and your growth. Remember those narcisstic popular people in high school? Go to your reunion and you will find them to be losers in life. Why? Because they were convinced they were 'right' in everything and, thus, cut themselves off from all growth.

There is a difference between sex and masturabory narcissim. This isn't talked about much but it ought to be, as experienced people know that all this 'playing' ends up becoming nothing more than mutual masturbation. If people want to pursue that, go ahead. But to dress such attitudes in the robes of Wisdom herself and declare everything else is wrong is absurd as there is more to sexual combustibility than a poke with the purple headed mushroom.

Just like in college or with women, you will get out of this forum what you want.

As for keyboard jockeys, if we could divide Sosuave into two scrolls, one scroll for content and contributions/discussion, and another scroll for criticism, banter, i.e. nothing contributory, which scroll would be longer? Why is that?

And as for making fun of 'newbies' and all, consider: why bother comparing yourself to them? To make yourselves feel 'better'? No, your eyes need to be skyward, not looking at the spot you once stood. You do not get better looking by thinking everyone else is ugly, no, you get better looking by beating models and fitness models at their own game. You do not get stronger in the gym by comparing yourself to the weaker guys but by looking at the stronger guys. And you don't become a better Don Juan by belittling guys who have no experience with girls, you get better by talking to other Don Juans, sharing ideas and all.

And that is what this forum is about. There is so much to learn (I learn new stuff all the time!) yet people convince themselves they are 'brilliant' and so divorce themselves from any future growth. Humility is the path to growth in any avenue.

Reaction score
Pook:

1. You should run for politics. Well stated piece.

2. I wish it were as easy as you paint the picture. The world would be a better place.

3. I think I've solved my ego problems with the click of my mouse and put those who's words I choose not to read on ignore.

4. Unfortuantely it's not that easy for some. When you have beginners flamming oldsters...oldsters flamming beginners...My believe is that this site attracts disfunctional people. If you study any of the threads that get started you will see a pattern develop so that by the end of it...nobody remembers the original intent.

5. I recognize that 90 percent of the fella's on this site have utmost respect for you....let's just hope your words are heard.

6. Although I do not share in the idea of coming to a forum to "better yourself", maybe this site needs seperate sections for those who are here to learn to solve one area of their lives...getting women. I'm sure you can see I'm talking about one area and not your entire life...since that is for the living and not discussing.

7. I vote for a players section for fella's who want just to learn that skill...and when they want to "better themselves" in other areas they can go find that medium.

Reaction score
That's the damn Pook.

Way to balance the dispute, more advice readily taken. There should be specific forums. I'm no AFC, and I'm no DJ- but somehow I get thrown into the wannabe whatever category no matter what I post. I've done things that 90% of men my age never have, but still I have AFC tendencies that I'm trying to overcome.

Is following people's advice like Pook's worshiping him? Is it using tactics to just get laid or just become a man? No- to me, it's a part of NOT SITTING AROUND and being satisfied with my current situation. It's looking at the stronger, the wittier, and the more attractive and learning.

At least I know putting people down won't make me any better, even if it is some sad attempt to make them realize what pussies they are for not caring about anything and just doing what you feel like. **** that, if that's what a man is I don't want to be one.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet: I mean do you really want to argue with a bunch of people who post they are drunk as crap while visiting this site on a Saturday night?

I mean do you really like arguing with people who actually pretend to type like they are drunk and claim they just got back from the bar drunk as crap and hooked up with numerous chics and first thing they did was sign on to this web site?

If thats your idea of fun, then by all means, go argue and say what you have to say and get flamed.

Word of warning, you'd probably get a better response by saying what you have to say to a brick wall then to most of the people on this site.
Well put.

A lot of people come to this site because they seek self improvement and some people come to this site to belittle the self improvement seekers. The self improvement seekers are told they need improvement...The persons who belittle the self improvement seekers are just stating the obvious...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol....

Man, I told myself I was through with flame-baiting, but...

.... there goes P_S's credibility - crumbling away like Saddam's Evil Empire. :D :p I mean, let's face it - those are the facts.

Many of us don't care about the guys here who claim to bang lots of girls (and maybe really do, who knows...) . The fact is that unless you're a very ugly or socially inept man it really isn't that hard to get a girl - just ANY GIRL - to sleep with you. Yes - even some attractive ones. I've done it, but I don't ever brag. There is just no need for that crap. I have no desire to have women on ball-and-chain, at my disposal to abuse. That is not the way of a righteous and truly powerful man. :)

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There would be nice with some more spesific sections yes like a "player" section.

I generally think that people here are too agressive and opposive of eachother and eachothers opinions which is stupid.

Me personally I find this board very enjoying and whenever I'm at work or bored with some schoolwork I usually post here. Why? Because honestly I love seeing different peoples opinions, experiences etc and if I can help or come with input which I feel I often can, I do. I might be strange but seeing people grow, seeing them develope towards their potential and hearing about their experiences is very nice, I love it. I'm very for developing yourself but at the same time being yourself.

Me, I'm a player I'm no relationship guy which sometimes is a problem because it's VERY visible on me as a person. Yes it does get me alot of girls but NOT for relationships. Yes I know I just said I'm not a relationshipguy but somegirls I find so nice in different aspects that I'd like to get to know them more, see how it would go. I tend to not get that chance because I'm the player I am. What I need to work on which this site or documents or anything can never help me with is my paradoxal superiority complex. What it is? It is the fact that I know what is truth but I don't believe it. I will hear such things as supercharming, Don Juan, smashing, hot all the time... I know these things are true but I don't necessarily believe it. This is something I need to work on but it does not really hinder me getting girls, it just hinders my introspective thinking and selfreflecting. I don't like the past, I like the present.

I'm also against techniques and systems. This is maybe because I'm a natural. C+F, looks, dressing sharp, charm, conversationalskills etc etc comes natural for me and some people I know so I think that systems/techniques can never replace this. Sure you can use NLP, sit down and write line after line of C+F comebacks and so forth but aren't you somewhat tricking yourself? Isn't this like taking a handicap in a game?

What I wish people would rather do was develope themselves NATURALLY. You DON'T get natural with C+F by writing line after line of it, you get natural at it by using it in reallife.

Confidence and self-esteem are maybe the most important aspects of self-growth and self-realization, not to mention picking up girls... Boys I've known that I've wanted to help with these points I've done "makeovers" on... I've told them to fix their wardrobe and helped them with this, told them todo stuff with their hair if it was a mess, I've dragged them out with me to clubs and parties and I've thrown girls I know after them. Seriously this might sound stupid BUT if you do get someone a makeover so they look sharper then get some good looking girl you know to hit on them and possibly get them to go further that boys confidence, self-esteem etc will generally go straight up, fast and good. When they then reach that level, then you have something to work with.

Positive experiences > EVERYTHING ELSE OF TRAINING.

Reaction score
kinetic - i agree with your post - some guys are just 'naturals' - 90% of the people here are not 'naturals' and need a personal trianer but unfortunately don't have one so they come here for advice and insight.

We all need to do less flaming with one another - tit for tat - and start answering the questions posed by the thread starter.

I think the culprit to most of the flaming are the threads that are started not for seeking advice and help with their situatiom. but are only posted to created division and flaming wars that go on for pages!! The only solution is to answer the threads question and stay on topic.

Egos are involved - mens and womens - and attacks are made on people because of their stance on a issue and not because of what they say is wrong. People want others to believe like they do and get upset when you don't take their moral stand and tell you that your advice is not wanted - not because what you say is wrong or ill-advised - rather it is because I don't like how you say it!!!

Each person has the right to say whatever they want and only they have the right on how to say it. But you have thought Nazi's on this board that think they can control another man's thinking and they get mad when they can't, so they flame you like a biatch.

To each his own and quit taking shyt like it's a commandment - this is only an advice forum - fools!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like it then leave and your problem is solved!

Reaction score
Puerto Rican Lover:

I guess jake is still talking shyt about me huh puerto rican lover....Ohh well. I'm not going to lower myself and undo the ignore button.

I am only going to communicate with those who are worthy of posting with. You offer good advice. I respect that.

Kinetic & Puerto:

You need to download those 2 zip files of ebooks over at Players University. Beer is only leaving them up for a few days.

I will be sending beer also ********, and 3 other popular ebooks for downloading.

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Supreme,

Could you possibly hook me up with those ebooks?

PM me with the info when you get a chance

peace

Reaction score
i got your pm - i went to site but do you need to register to get ebooks?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo: This is a shout out to scooby newbie

You come across as a pretty straightforward and determined guy from the computer screen. I hope you're not kidding anyone (including yourself) you bad ass mother..:)

Oh yeah, don't forget The BIg Chill's pimp cane (although I think hell be using it just to stand up) and all his pills when you go see him in sac town

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooby Doo definitely contributed some good information, though horribly packaged....Flaming is continually reserved for the sexually frustrated...

In the past I've taken some real good advice from PS, probably will in the future, but dude, you come across as spineless as they come...I suggest you take a stand, and hold by your beliefs, not jsut seek approval...I'm fairly sure this advice will help you with the ladies as well...

Pook, good comments as usual...Your advice is well received because you stand for something and are unwavering...

Nooby, my apologies for the jersey trash comments, I felt your attacks were unwarrented and unhelpful, I should have just said my piece....