FYI
@MatureDJ and
@jhonny9546
Brutal bros.
It is!
But dude, if you're not short like me (or at least, I think you're not, is that right?).
So you may not understand what I'm telling you.
There have been beautiful women who are still attracted to me, but they've chosen taller men because "they look better in photos." You know? That family picture they take at ceremonies.
But I can assure you, they have less sexual attraction to their HB.
See. If there was a "mass movement" whereby short guys become "the ideal male partner", and it was accepted by society, then women would make the leap.
Women have always done what other women did, but right now, if a woman is attracted to a short guy, she first asks herself, "Is it socially acceptable?" "Will I be teased for this by my friends and other people?", "will my father and family accept that?".
And she doesn't feel good about it.
But look... look at it positively, buddy.
If you're an attractive short guy, and a confident woman likes you, then she'll ask herself those questions, but she'll also have answers, because she can think internally, and unlike other women, she'll have a different depth.
So, yes, we short guys have more difficulty dating, but once you invite a woman over and she's with you, then you have a qualitatively higher-quality woman than the others.
Short men actually filter out all the garbage
And always remember: it's the woman who chooses the man.