“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Courtney Ryan is pregnant

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
Guess she settled for someone that will never leave her and will put up with her crap to raise her children with. Security and safety for her family.
How do you know this about him and her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
There is around a 50% chance their marriage will not last the distance. This applies to all marriages, not just influencers.

Everyone who ever gets married is supremely confident they will never end up in divorce court……until they most likely do. I was one of those.
I’ve noticed many men online like to mention this, though I’m not sure they’re wishing misfortune on others, though I’m inclined to think so.
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
I was trying to remember who Courtney Ryan was, the name was familiar, and suddenly it hit me. She gave dating advice to men on YouTube. She seemed pretty cool. I didn't know she was retiring from making videos. I'm with @Aguirre above though, I bet she comes back, I bet the call of the cameras is strong.

Hard to tell that guy's height from the picture though.
I’m wondering what the focus on the guy is all about.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,074
Location
Inside her mind
I’ve noticed many men online like to mention this, though I’m not sure they’re wishing misfortune on others, though I’m inclined to think so.
I've noticed this too not just with marriage but when a guy is in a relationship and happy and mentions it online there is always some clown trying to bring the vibes down, misery loves company I purprosely leave the forum or watch from the clouds when I'm in a LTR. Once you been on this forum long enough you kind of know which posters are good and which posters are struggling

Remember misery loves company
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,680
I’ve noticed many men online like to mention this, though I’m not sure they’re wishing misfortune on others, though I’m inclined to think so.
So by that logic, if I say that Chicago has a high crime, I'm wishing for someone in Chicago to get shot? That makes no sense.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
So by that logic, if I say that Chicago has a high crime, I'm wishing for someone in Chicago to get shot? That makes no sense.
I understand your post though in the area of what we speak of here I actually believe some cases there is malice. There is a wish for misfortune.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,680
I understand your post though in the area of what we speak of here I actually believe some cases there is malice. There is a wish for misfortune.
I'm sure there's no shortage jealous and malicious men out there but I don't think that's the main reason why the 50% stat comes up so often. I think it's got more to do with disillusionment. Marriage used to be the cornerstone of society. Until all of a sudden it became a joke.
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
I'm sure there's no shortage jealous and malicious men out there but I don't think that's the main reason why the 50% stat comes up so often. I think it's got more to do with disillusion. Marriage used to be the cornerstone of society. Until all of a sudden it became a joke.
Yes, right. Im well aware of the divorce regime and the wrecked sexual market.
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Why should this be any surprise? The guy is probably a good dude who she met at a social circle and giving off hardcore provider vibes. Nothing wrong with that, that’s what ya gotta have if you want a stable relationship in the long run.
 

Pumax

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2025
Messages
179
Reaction score
72
I guess she settled for someone who will never leave her and put up with her bull**** to raise her kids. Safety and security for her family.
I've seen it. How true is this without knowing the relationship?

No sex, no intimacy
There will be sex, she will be so performative, to manipulate you.
There will be crazy moments: Let's say you both need to have a child, she will likely transform into a nymphomaniac.
But really. There'll be no intimacy.

That's why it's important to identify a woman who's with you for the right reason, not because you're just a safe doormat to raise a family with.
That's a powerful quote. How did you figure out she's with him without a good reason, not knowing them? And how do you identify a woman who's with you for the right reason? (Genuine question)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
I've seen it. How true is this without knowing the relationship?



There will be sex, she will be so performative, to manipulate you.
There will be crazy moments: Let's say you both need to have a child, she will likely transform into a nymphomaniac.
But really. There'll be no intimacy.



That's a powerful quote. How did you figure out she's with him without a good reason, not knowing them? And how do you identify a woman who's with you for the right reason? (Genuine question)
I’m wondering how people know the dynamics of their relationship and what sort of man he is.
 

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,246
Age
41
Courtney Ryan, a YouTube content creator and dating coach with 881,000 subscribers, has said goodbye, Why? She is pregnant with her 1st child, a boy. I thought her husband was like a 6’3 athlete or Marine guy or actor, but he‘s not,

She is:

- 30 years old
- studied fashion in Italy for 4 months
- starting posting on YouTube in 2018
- she is Canadian

Thoughts?


View attachment 15100
Who gives a fuk?
 

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Bad Boy,
So Courtney is Preggers? Well don't look at me,we are just good friends.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
Why should this be any surprise? The guy is probably a good dude who she met at a social circle and giving off hardcore provider vibes. Nothing wrong with that, that’s what ya gotta have if you want a stable relationship in the long run.
I need to figure out how to give off more provider vibes. I think that when driverless cars come out, I'll get one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
2,314
Courtney Ryan, a YouTube content creator and dating coach with 881,000 subscribers, has said goodbye, Why? She is pregnant with her 1st child, a boy. I thought her husband was like a 6’3 athlete or Marine guy or actor, but he‘s not,

She is:

- 30 years old
- studied fashion in Italy for 4 months
- starting posting on YouTube in 2018
- she is Canadian

Thoughts?


View attachment 15100
Beta buck looking---
 

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,627
Reaction score
2,126
Age
42
Location
Europe
She was kind of discussed here.

My guess is she met her significant other right out of college, married him, and now they’re starting a family—just like a lot of our friends have had.
She was discussed even earlier on this thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ach-men-how-to-catch-fish.274757/post-3050030
Tldr: they met on Tinder and her husband is a beta. Clear case of beta bucks.
 
Top