coldapproach
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2025
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 64
Does it concur with a higher pitched voice, laughing randomly, etc..?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Like her coochie wet from the inside yk brotherWet as in crying? Showering? Sweating? Caught in the rain? You have to be more specific.
Correct your age in your profile dude. You are embarrassing my generation, especially if you are really 63.Like her coochie wet from the inside yk brother
Can I not adopt some youthful words ?Correct your age in your profile dude. You are embarrassing my generation, especially if you are really 63.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Your age lists 63, somewhere else you said you are 22....but you are acting like a 12 year old who just discovered his pee pee.Can I not adopt some youthful words ?
Sister, aren't we all like that? This is a seduction site.. hornyness is very important.but you are acting like a 12 year old who just discovered his pee pee.
Being horny will ruin your seduction game my dear. You are like a little doggie humping a leg. Nothing attractive about that.Sister, aren't we all like that? This is a seduction site.. hornyness is very important.
But then I have big trouble maintaining the erection .Being horny will ruin your seduction game my dear. You are like a little doggie humping a leg. Nothing attractive about that.
Nothing. Seduction is about the psyche. It has nothing (well very little) to do with being horny.
Like when she peed herself?Like her coochie wet from the inside yk brother
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.