“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Is it a good idea for a PUA to have his member "stand at attention"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Certainly, having one's member be erect does show strength, but I could see it being seen as creepy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Certainly, having one's member be erect does show strength, but I could see it being seen as creepy.
Not wise to do when a fella is strolling past the playground, nonetheless this can only increase your appeal once you've gotten your woman into the boudoir
 
Top