“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gentlemen, ever noticed women giving you a 2nd glance?

Joined
Mar 30, 2024
Messages
639
Reaction score
294
Age
41
Respectable looking. Women would gladly fvck DD.
View attachment 12643
A rich guy in the 60s? is your idea of respectable looking? Keep living in the movies

I like SW15, so no offense was meant, but "respectable looking" nowadays means nothing. And it sounds boring.

You could spend thousands of dollars to look respectable. I wouldn't notice. Maybe your co-workers would.

Having the right attitude is free. And it will get you laid.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,609
Location
California
A rich guy in the 60s? is your idea of respectable looking? Keep living in the movies

I like SW15, so no offense was meant, but "respectable looking" nowadays means nothing. And it sounds boring.

You could spend thousands of dollars to look respectable. I wouldn't notice. Maybe your co-workers would.

Having the right attitude is free. And it will get you laid.
IMG_0636.jpeg
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
No offense, but no woman dreams of fvcking a "respectable looking man."
Sure there are. The type of woman that wants to sleep with a CEO, vice president, or board member.

As opposed to woman that want to sleep with someone that looks like a UFC fighter.
 

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Messages
380
Reaction score
498
Yes and some women straight up stare.

Funny how women do like such behavior from men but have no problem doing it themselves.
 
Top