“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

clueless

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,455
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
How and what to reply her and make her feel attracted?
If you know where she works, recreate this scene one day, as she's walking to her car


Practice deepening your voice before you do so. Dulcet tones are especially seductive to the female ear
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,455
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
That is dulcet, grasshoppers. Not dull set, but mellifluous tones.
I just hope The OP hasn't sawed of his own hand and replaced it with a hook, for the sake of recreating that scene. Or taken things a bit further, by paying this gal's shrink a visit*. Forgot to mention that such antics were unnecessary, in my initial reply to him

*
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,455
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
I just hope The OP hasn't sawed of his own hand and replaced it with a hook, for the sake of recreating that scene. Or taken things a bit further, by paying this gal's shrink a visit*. Forgot to mention that such antics were unnecessary, in my initial reply to him

*
And now that Mr. Todd is haunting the earth for reals, OP will have stiff competition, if he decides to go this route
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
412
Reaction score
493
Location
UK
How and what to reply her and make her feel attracted?
Not to be a smart a*se, but the premise is flawed...if she`s into you,it dosent really matter what you say,as long as its reasonable, fun and "normal"..... if shes not down you for you,nothing you say or reply with will save it or change it
 
Top