“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Starting to think women view men like ice cream

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
When I was young I would be so befuddled with how women can just change their mind liking a dude but now that I’m older I’m wiser I don’t take it personally and view it as women just trying different ice creams. Some may even recommend the ice cream to other girls. If you Fock a girl amazing she’ll do this she will recommend you to her girlfriends lol. This frame has made me less attached and just focus on having fun and not taking things perosonally which has worked out very very very well. Just food for thoughts
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
So a woman wants to share a man?
If I’m a relationship no. I find women to be super territorial with their man but if it’s just a fun guy the **** then yes they will share. And that’s the best frame as a man to be, the fun cool guy that girls love to be around and have sex with ice had a period where I was that in college and that was when I was the happiest lmao. No drama just fun sex
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48
So a woman wants to share a man?
Not all, but some. I actually believe it's a significant minority of women who will not share as practiced in actual polygamy, but will tolerate a well-heeled, famous, or powerful men's affairs. Some women are also attracted to married men.


A former close friend of mine has cheated on his wife since they dated. He is rich and comes from a rich family. He never had to improve himself or felt bad that he "didn't earn" his status like an honorable red-pilled man.

I remember one time being at his house when he was engaged and a huge blowout happened because her sister and brother-in-law came over, angered that they caught him red-handed dancing with and kissing another woman in a Manhattan nightclub. I left soon after they arrived. How did he get out of it? Denied, denied, and denied. They are married to this day, for twenty years. Did she ever leave because of his philandering? She ain't goin' nowhere. Likely because her and the children's life is too good with him

My retired psychologist once told me a story about a female patient's cheating husband who was not only cheating sexually, but part-time living in another woman's home with her children and paying bills. I highly doubt this man's mistress didn't know he was married.

I once was asked out by a female coworker shortly after I got engaged. I politely declined.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
When I was young I would be so befuddled with how women can just change their mind liking a dude but now that I’m older I’m wiser I don’t take it personally and view it as women just trying different ice creams. Some may even recommend the ice cream to other girls. If you Fock a girl amazing she’ll do this she will recommend you to her girlfriends lol. This frame has made me less attached and just focus on having fun and not taking things perosonally which has worked out very very very well. Just food for thoughts
I don't seem to have ever been recommended by any chick. :mad:
 

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
Not all, but some. I actually believe it's a significant minority of women who will not share as practiced in actual polygamy, but will tolerate a well-heeled, famous, or powerful men's affairs. Some women are also attracted to married men.


A former close friend of mine has cheated on his wife since they dated. He is rich and comes from a rich family. He never had to improve himself or felt bad that he "didn't earn" his status like an honorable red-pilled man.

I remember one time being at his house when he was engaged and a huge blowout happened because her sister and brother-in-law came over, angered that they caught him red-handed dancing with and kissing another woman in a Manhattan nightclub. I left soon after they arrived. How did he get out of it? Denied, denied, and denied. They are married to this day, for twenty years. Did she ever leave because of his philandering? She ain't goin' nowhere. Likely because her and the children's life is too good with him

My retired psychologist once told me a story about a female patient's cheating husband who was not only cheating sexually, but part-time living in another woman's home with her children and paying bills. I highly doubt this man's mistress didn't know he was married.

I once was asked out by a female coworker shortly after I got engaged. I politely declined.
Most don't, but they do like to brag about their lovers.
You know I'm thinking.

Can there be a man so good that a woman would want to share him, with her sister?

If probably not, then if there are men so good that women want to share it with their female friends, then they likely are seeking validation from their female friends. So women at the top of the attractiveness chain probably don't care to share a man with anyone.
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48
f probably not, then if there are men so good that women want to share it with their female friends, then they likely are seeking validation from their female friends.
You have all this all wrong. They don’t wan’t to share him. They tolerate sharing him because of his fame, resources, or power.

Are you interested in getting a woman for yourself?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
You have all this all wrong. They don’t wan’t to share him. They tolerate sharing him because of his fame, resources, or power.

Are you interested in getting a woman for yourself?
I mean for cases where women /do/ share a guy they're seeing, they're only interested in sharing it to women that they are seeking validation from.
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48
I mean for cases where women /do/ share a guy they're seeing, they're only interested in sharing it to women that they are seeking validation from.
I’m not sure. Analyzing their behavior can drive you nuts.
 
Top