“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OK, modern chicks are picky as fork, but singles events that have high female-to-male ratios still allow a man to luck out

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
I was watching this video, and it got me interested:


Now maybe these events are full of fatties, single mommies & harridans, but if there are at least a few dateable chicks there, there is at least a chance of something happening, and it's got to beat the standard nightclub. Maybe I am thinking of this with the Michael Jordan attitude (the only shot you'll definitely miss is the one you don't take - or something like). I think that when women are in a mating-selection frame of mind, and they see high ratios of women to men, the little inside them gets going and they think they have to buy the item before it's sold out. Now of course, this MO would not work if there are enough Chads present - but they seem to not go to these. And being an outgoing man that is not afraid to introduce himself to these women would be showing some Alpha tendencies.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Now maybe these events are full of fatties, single mommies & harridans, but if there are at least a few dateable chicks there, there is at least a chance of something happening, and it's got to beat the standard nightclub.
The talent pool at most singles events is below that of a standard nightlife venue. The approaches might be a little easier since the biatch shields are down a little bit.

We had a thread about this topic previously.

 
Top