“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cold Approach On Wet Rainy Days?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I'm located in the UK and here in the UK the weather vast majority of the time is disgusting, just like the country is itself.. Disgusting lol

However currently it's wet, raining, windy and cold.

Do you guys even bother heading out for day game, under these bad weather conditions?

I find it totally cramps my style.. I have to wear like a big coat, a hood, it's wet, not many girls about etc.

On bad weather days, personaly I rather chill at home, and swipe through some apps.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I'm located in the UK and here in the UK the weather vast majority of the time is disgusting, just like the country is itself.. Disgusting lol

However currently it's wet, raining, windy and cold.

Do you guys even bother heading out for day game, under these bad weather conditions?
It depends on where a man lives.

In Dallas, Texas, a colder, rainier day is less common. In terms of in-person gaming, there's a little bit of an effect. I wouldn't daygame outdoors on a colder, rainier day in Dallas. It wouldn't be productive. There'd be too few people out. Daygaming in the mall could be justifiable that day. On colder, rainier nights in Dallas, nightlife venues are affected. Fewer people are out at the nightlife venues. Someone could make an argument that women who go to nightlife venues on cold, rainy nights are motivated to meet men and get laid. The most attractive women do tend to stay inside those days and nights. Because they are rarer here, they can get away with postponing things for 1-2 days.

In 2011, Roosh even mentioned that argument about rainy nights in the article below.


In terms of weather and game in Dallas, the bigger detriment to approaching is the heat. From mid-May to late September, it's difficult to do outdoor approaching during the middle of the day, unless you have a strong heat tolerance. Spending 2 hours outdoors on the Katy Trail doing approaches on a summer afternoon is a miserable experience. In the summer months, when I daygame outdoors in Dallas, I tend to do it in the early morning hours when the weather is more tolerable.

Malls and grocery stores are better summer daygame options for avoiding the heat in Dallas.
 
Top