“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Chick says a woman should date around like "sociopaths" (but no casual sex) with multiple men

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122

my opinion: When a man sees that he just buying dinners for a chick, with the situation going nowhere, he will ghost her.

EDIT: OK, a desperate Beta will stick around to see if ends up with the prize. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2023
Messages
277
Reaction score
97
Age
32
She caters to that demographic. I had a woman tell me that she dated ten men in one month. She showed red flags from the first date but I stuck around because I was an infatuated AFC simp. Needless to say, she had attachment issues and once I got her in bed (after 5 dates) she wanted nothing to do with me again.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
my opinion: When a man sees that he just buying dinners for a chick, with the situation going nowhere, he will ghost her.

EDIT: OK, a desperate Beta will stick around to see if ends up with the prize. :rolleyes:
Pass on that.

With swipe apps and Instagram, it is very possible for a woman to be dating a lot of men at the same time. She might not be having sex with all of them or any of them, but it's possible for a woman to be dating 5 guys at the same time. That's even possible for a 35-40 year old childless woman. A single mom isn't going to have enough time to date 5 guys at the same time.

Men don't receive much more abundance from swipe apps and Instagram as compared to what they can do in the real world. A normie range man doesn't get a lot of matches on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge, so he's barely going to get more choices than what he could do making approaches in the real world. The number of women he'll offer dates to from doing either method is likely similar, depending upon how much time he spends approaching in the real world. Instagram is where a man could make a difference. He could send hundreds of DMs with date offers and maybe get a few agreements. It wouldn't be efficient in any way, but it could result in a few dates if he messaged hundreds to thousands of women in his city.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
She caters to that demographic. I had a woman tell me that she dated ten men in one month. She showed red flags from the first date but I stuck around because I was an infatuated AFC simp. Needless to say, she had attachment issues and once I got her in bed (after 5 dates) she wanted nothing to do with me again.
Are you poorly endowed, like micropen!s-tier? :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2023
Messages
55
Reaction score
49
Age
38
if a man is high value enough in her eyes she will break her own rules.
 
Top