“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Browsed old for a bit for first time in few months

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
It's been terrible the last two years for quality, but wow! Uglier, fatter women and even more tats. Overall trash! Even worse than over the summer! When is it going to bottom out?

I haven't used old much this year due to being too busy and just mostly crap on it.

What is going to be rock bottom? Are old girls going to be more fat and trashy? Can't be much worse than it is now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
What city?

It's been terrible the last two years for quality, but wow! Uglier, fatter women and even more tats. Overall trash! Even worse than over the summer! When is it going to bottom out?

I haven't used old much this year due to being too busy and just mostly crap on it.

What is going to be rock bottom? Are old girls going to be more fat and trashy? Can't be much worse than it is now.
 

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Too busy to use OLD…
Stop trolling
Swiping, then when talking gotta keep the convo going. Was talking to hb7 last month but she was 50 miles away and just had too much going on. Was a careerist so figured too much to deal with.
 
Top