"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Aaron Clarey: Women Would Choose Extinction Over Beta Males

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
Well there are things I got going for me, and it is still possible to meet the kind of woman I really want, but the process and everything involved is so overwhelming to me. At least that's what it feels like
See now you are positive. You can see that you have things that are going for you and it's possible to meet the woman you really want.

Try drinking coffee. Caffine helps you focus and things are less overwhelming.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2018
Messages
558
Reaction score
175
Age
30
Location
The Midwest
See now you are positive. You can see that you have things that are going for you and it's possible to meet the woman you really want.

Try drinking coffee. Caffine helps you focus and things are less overwhelming.
Coffee does make me feel more energetic and focused
 

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2018
Messages
558
Reaction score
175
Age
30
Location
The Midwest
Your good then. Go and get them tiger.
Still gotta work out approach venues and I need additional help to alleviate my concerns about approaching and get comfortable with the idea of it. I'm really worried tho that I'll just relapse and cycle back to using apps tho. In the past on other forums people have convinced me to work toward appraoching but I always fell of the wagon and reverted to using apps because it's far easier and more immediately implementable. Learning to approach may take me years of work and that also makes me nervous
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
An escortcel is an upper-incel-tier.
No, it's orthogonal. An EscortCel could be anywhere from 0 to 8 out of 10 - i.e., an 8 could still have a problem in securing sex with attractive women, and so he would EscortMax to secure such.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
No, it's orthogonal. An EscortCel could be anywhere from 0 to 8 out of 10 - i.e., an 8 could still have a problem in securing sex with attractive women, and so he would EscortMax to secure such.
I think one of the key things of figuring out if you are an escortcel is that if there were to become broke, or there were no escorts available because of extreme government crackdowns, would you feel doomed?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Still gotta work out approach venues and I need additional help to alleviate my concerns about approaching and get comfortable with the idea of it. I'm really worried tho that I'll just relapse and cycle back to using apps tho. In the past on other forums people have convinced me to work toward appraoching but I always fell of the wagon and reverted to using apps because it's far easier and more immediately implementable. Learning to approach may take me years of work and that also makes me nervous
Have you tried EscalatorGame?

 
Top