Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Western Euro dudes on here, how do you all deal with your women?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I know. America, Australia, Canada, and the Anglosphere get a bad reputation but I have got to say, Western Europe, you have us beat. I have lived in NYC and now in Miami but I swear, your women are hands down prudish, confrontational, and the most rude towards any guy cold approaching. I mean, I get why so many Brit and Italian dudes are flooding all over Eastern Europe. Like wow. I am updating my field report soon but it really is bad. I used to think American and

But man, even as an American, I have got to say, your women have the worst personalities out there. It is almost like they grew up assuming that cold approach = a sin worse than murder.

Even as an American, I feel for you all.

How do you deal with the god awful personalities of your women that make American women seem like Angels by comparison?

How?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Europe plenty of times and I have never been impressed by the women. The only pro to them is that they aren't fat like Americans...EXCEPT British women. Otherwise, they are average faced, flat chested, and have habits of a bohemian vagabond.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Europe plenty of times and I have never been impressed by the women. The only pro to them is that they aren't fat like Americans...EXCEPT British women. Otherwise, they are average faced, flat chested, and have habits of a bohemian vagabond.
I disagree.

Eastern European women are stunners and a sight to behold.

Western European women? I think that it is a tradeoff. They might be skinnier than American women but the personalities are way more man-hating, prudish, combative, and worse. Now I know why Western Euro dudes are so desperate for any kind of foreign women.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree.

Eastern European women are stunners and a sight to behold.

Western European women? I think that it is a tradeoff. They might be skinnier than American women but the personalities are way more man-hating, prudish, combative, and worse. Now I know why Western Euro dudes are so desperate for any kind of foreign women.
I have never gotten the appeal for Eastern European TBH. Contradictory, one of my exes is Polish-American and we went to Italy together on a trip. She was commonly mistaken for Ukranian or Slovakian and received a lot of attention from the locals....The relationship ended because I cheated on her and told her btw lol.

You are right about the desperation of western euro men though.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never gotten the appeal for Eastern European TBH. Contradictory, one of my exes is Polish-American and we went to Italy together on a trip. She was commonly mistaken for Ukranian or Slovakian and received a lot of attention from the locals....The relationship ended because I cheated on her and told her btw lol.

You are right about the desperation of western euro men though.
I kinda do. Some of the hottest girls I have met were from places like Belarus, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Poland. I definitely get the appeal in terms of aesthetics.

Western Euro women can occasionally be decent looking but IMO, only women whose personalities are more trashy than American women and that is saying something. Updating my field report tomorrow but as a preview, my god, f*ck the women of Greece, Italy, and Switzerland. Let's leave it at that for now.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.Europe is way too diverse to make a single judgement. South Europe is incomparable to east and dito to the west . Perhaps west and north are most similar in terms of culture .

2. Having said that, Europe is HEAVILY influenced by "y'all ", the United states of Murica. I dont see how women in the states are any different from women here, and i make this judgement by closely following y'all stories and tons of stories and testimonies on the internet in general.

3 . The ONLY thing that can make a difference is the financial difference between 1st and 3rd world, think a German man going for a Philippine/Columbian/ African woman. And even that advantage is deteriorating by the second as simping seeps through in all layers of society all around the globe.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I know. America, Australia, Canada, and the Anglosphere get a bad reputation but I have got to say, Western Europe, you have us beat. I have lived in NYC and now in Miami but I swear, your women are hands down prudish, confrontational, and the most rude towards any guy cold approaching. I mean, I get why so many Brit and Italian dudes are flooding all over Eastern Europe. Like wow. I am updating my field report soon but it really is bad. I used to think American and

But man, even as an American, I have got to say, your women have the worst personalities out there. It is almost like they grew up assuming that cold approach = a sin worse than murder.

How do you deal with the god awful personalities of your women that make American women seem like Angels by comparison?

How?
I deal by not dealing with them, it's really that simple.

Worse combo ever existed is modern feminism over a catholic backround, worse thing ever when it comes of women since you have two kinds of simps working on local women.

It's basically drama on steroids while in a perpetual power struggle where you lose if you back off and lose even more if you keep it up.

If you wanna know which country has the crappiest women just check which nationality of men is filling up low cost flights.

I see top tier chads getting neurotic out of that.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were born with it and so we got used too it lol. Same as lots of things. Crap weather for example!

I remember the dating company 'love systems' (from the US) wrote a massive piece about US vs UK (we'll call it W Europe though)
I think they pretty much nailed it from memory and were saying all of the things i've always said (as someone from the UK but with family in the US and Canada where i've spent some time, as well as someone who's travelled Europe a fair bit for fun).
I think it's mostly a culture thing in the UK (and of course it varies where you go in the UK. Northern UK will be a lot friendlier) but on the whole, people are taught that 'stranger = danger'. Or it's just considered unusual to chat to randoms in the street or anywhere else, really.

Even shopping in a grocery store in Canada vs the UK is a very different experience. Or waiting at a bus stop! In terms of how people converse (or not!). Spending time in a bar by yourself in the US was bizzarly friendly and also hard to NOT make friends. Complete different experience to being in a bar by yourself in the UK lol.

I think Lovesystems said that, in terms of cold approach, walking up too a girl on the street or even in a bar in the US and saying 'Hi, I'm Jason' and smiling would likely get a 'oh, Hi Jason. I'm Kelly. How are you?' kind of reply. Whereas if you walk up too a girl in the UK and say 'Hi, i'm Jason', she would likely look at you like you are on fire and cross the rode (or walk to the other part of the bar lol).

Exception of course being you are crazy handsome (chad) but we'll assume nobody on this forum is a legit chad lol. They'd never ever have even found a forum like this!

It's probably got worse over the years what with social media and tiktok and feminism and metoo etc, and became more of an almost confrontational reaction a lot of the time.

If these girls happen to be your type and you approach them, i'd wager there's a huge liklihoood you'd get a borderline rude/aggressive reaction from them (unless you happen to be their physical type. All rule of course go out of the window in that situation, largely)

This actually happened as recently as last weekend too a friend of mine who approached a couple of hot young girls in the beer garden and got a mouthful of abuse for his troubles lol. IN my recent new friendsgroup, there is currently a guy from Italy and one from India and both of them talk about how the girls are surprisingly hot (hotter than they figured UK girls are) BUT that they're seemingly impossible to pull and unapproachable and agressive and rude in their reactions etc. I laughed despite knowing there's a lot of truth in it. (ps, Indian friend is really making me want to go too india now! Surprisingly hot girls in his friends circle and he said i'd literally have my pick, mostly due to skin colour i'm assuming haha)

I've always 'dealt' with it by having a thick skin and eating the rejections and just putting in the numbers. There's still SOME hot young girls out there who are friendly and social with strangers. If you approach enough until you ALSO find the girls like that who happen to think you are good looking, then you get laid. It's a massive numbers game. Some guys cant take it. I don't mind.

In recent years i've also discovered the power of social circle game. Something I dismissed for quite a while, but the truth is that basically every guy I know who was punching well out of his league knew the girl for some time, usually from work or school or shared hobby or something like that. I started to change my life slightly so I wasn't ONLY relying on complete cold approach on strangers.

One of the girls i've been banging for a while

She wouldn't have given me a shot from cold approach most likely (in her own words) but since I probably 'just about' met her looks threshold and met her in a work environment being near each other all day, I was able to 'win her over' due to her thinking I was funny, non needy, fun etc. IN other words, the only guys she would make it easy for on cold approach or give them a chance of banging her from cold approach, are guys who look like her idea of a 10/10 handsome

If you expect to be banging super hot 18 year olds with cold approach, you better damn well be young yourself and VERY good looking if you don't want a 99% rejection rate. Your 'game' is completely irrelevant in that situation, tbh. Exception I guess is being famous or having legit 'F you!' money to the point you can impress her by buying her expensive stuff etc in which case you'll do well, but you may aswell just pay for play if you're relying on money tbh

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deal by not dealing with them, it's really that simple.

Worse combo ever existed is modern feminism over a catholic backround, worse thing ever when it comes of women since you have two kinds of simps working on local women.

It's basically drama on steroids while in a perpetual power struggle where you lose if you back off and lose even more if you keep it up.

If you wanna know which country has the crappiest women just check which nationality of men is filling up low cost flights.

I see top tier chads getting neurotic out of that.
I learned yesterday night what a mess Southern European women truly are but quite frankly, I don't think anywhere else in Western Europe is any better other than maybe Scandinavia. I've sh*t on Southern European women a lot so no need to keep making the same point. However, to my misfortune, the Italians, Spaniards and French are drawn to Miami like locusts so I am stuck running into them when I daygame or nightgame.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were born with it and so we got used too it lol. Same as lots of things. Crap weather for example!

I remember the dating company 'love systems' (from the US) wrote a massive piece about US vs UK (we'll call it W Europe though)
I think they pretty much nailed it from memory and were saying all of the things i've always said (as someone from the UK but with family in the US and Canada where i've spent some time, as well as someone who's travelled Europe a fair bit for fun).
I think it's mostly a culture thing in the UK (and of course it varies where you go in the UK. Northern UK will be a lot friendlier) but on the whole, people are taught that 'stranger = danger'. Or it's just considered unusual to chat to randoms in the street or anywhere else, really.
I kind of wonder if this is rooted in history to some degree. Americans, Aussies, and Canadians are people whose ancestors took the risk to seek out a new home and by default, the women are more open to men taking risks. I believe "game", or at least the cold approach aspect of it, appeared in North America first be it Canada with Mystery or USA with Ross Jeffries.

While we pride Western Europeans for being ahead of Americans, I feel like in some ways they are quite behind as well. For example, having visited, the wifi on your phone situation is a nightmare there but I digress.

What gets me about the women from Western Europe is not the fact that they are just cliquey and think stranger danger, but rather the narcissism, arrogance, and disrespectful behavior they bring even when they move to the US. Prime examples are English women but I have seen this sort of behavior from all types of Western European women.

In a way though, I am just very let down by them and have grown a tremendous amount of respect for American women as a result.

Western European women, at least the ones that come to the US, are massive social ladder climbers, gung ho about clout, and desperately trying to be popular at all costs. It is almost like they cannot think for themselves at all. I notice this less in Eastern European girls.

Meanwhile, I notice that American, Canadian, and Aussie women can think more for themselves.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How?
A couple of months ago you were saying that European women come to America to be drilled by American guys, as European guys are effeminate when compared to Americans

Now you went on the other side of the spectrum. What made you change your mind?

Also, the amount of game needed in Europe is higher than in the states. For an European guy coming to America is like playing dating on easy mode

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of months ago you were saying that European women come to America to be drilled by American guys, as European guys are effeminate when compared to Americans

Now you went on the other side of the spectrum. What made you change your mind?

Also, the amount of game needed in Europe is higher than in the states
Nice catch and nice checkmate, I like it. I will also add that this thread was fueled a bit by emotion based on the night out I had.

However, I do stand by my assertion from a couple of months ago but add, is the juice worth the squeeze? I disagree that more "game" is needed in Europe than the US. From what all of my friends from there tell me, it is all social circle run and social circle heavy meaning cold approach is rarely if ever on the table. I think that a top tier guy in the US runs circles around a top tier guy anywhere in Europe because America by nature is more competitive in general than Europe.

That being said, I go back to my initial point of if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Yes, Euro women do come to the US to get railed by more muscular and alpha men who play real sports like American Football rather than glorified ballet dancing better known as "soccer". However, is the juice worth the squeeze? I say not. Most Western Euro women have bad attitudes, are toxic, and outside of a simple ONS provide zero value to a man's life. With Latinas and Eastern Euro women walking around, who needs em.

I just find their behavior, even abroad, quite offputting.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice catch and nice checkmate, I like it. I will also add that this thread was fueled a bit by emotion based on the night out I had.

However, I do stand by my assertion from a couple of months ago but add, is the juice worth the squeeze? I disagree that more "game" is needed in Europe than the US. From what all of my friends from there tell me, it is all social circle run and social circle heavy meaning cold approach is rarely if ever on the table. I think that a top tier guy in the US runs circles around a top tier guy anywhere in Europe because America by nature is more competitive in general than Europe.

That being said, I go back to my initial point of if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Yes, Euro women do come to the US to get railed by more muscular and alpha men who play real sports like American Football rather than glorified ballet dancing better known as "soccer". However, is the juice worth the squeeze? I say not. Most Western Euro women have bad attitudes, are toxic, and outside of a simple ONS provide zero value to a man's life. With Latinas and Eastern Euro women walking around, who needs em.

I just find their behavior, even abroad, quite offputting.
The problem that I see with you is that you try to use the same “technique” on European girls

You need a bit more style to be successful with European women. Like for example, European men are way better dressed than Americans. Most likely that is why American guys think that Europeans are effeminate

In addition to this, the style a game has to be a bit more indirect as Europeans in general like to talk

And I disagree with you, European women are hotter than Latinas ( they tend to be short and kinda towards fat) or Eastern European who have the mentality of h00kers ( for them sex is mainly business, not pleasure )

Even when it comes to English girls, yeah the average is quite low but the stunners are f8cking stunners. They look like angels :)

You can not really generalize something, as in every country there are beautiful women, but for sure a factor in if you are successful or not is the ability to adapt to the culture

Europe is about old school taste in everything

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion for an introvert guy with a idgaf attitute, most opportunities are in germany.

Plenty of decent looking girls who like to do sport or walk without the obsession about clothes, fancy places or fashion in general.

Also very hard to girls who go out with guys they dont like to get food.

But again there are men obsessed with high heels, painted nails and other stuff that probably like other types.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the great words of Alexander Grace, women are sexually attracted to men who don't need any thing from them... It's easy to just focus on the financial aspect of this but it's really pervasive; no woman wants to validate you or your beliefs, these things should be rock solid.

How do they get rock solid? By having a purpose and finding something else to think about and preoccupy your time other than women.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty cute girl in the 2nd pic (is that the same girl in the 1st pic?) but the tattoos are huge red flag.
different girls.
The 2 girls in the first pic are other local UK girls who I only somewhat know, but who are good examples of the sort of girls I am surrounded by in my part of the UK, but who you'd have a TINY chance of banging from cold approach (or even getting past the opener lol) unless you really are something special to look at (young and very handsome)

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem that I see with you is that you try to use the same “technique” on European girls

You need a bit more style to be successful with European women. Like for example, European men are way better dressed than Americans. Most likely that is why American guys think that Europeans are effeminate

In addition to this, the style a game has to be a bit more indirect as Europeans in general like to talk

And I disagree with you, European women are hotter than Latinas ( they tend to be short and kinda towards fat) or Eastern European who have the mentality of h00kers ( for them sex is mainly business, not pleasure )

Even when it comes to English girls, yeah the average is quite low but the stunners are f8cking stunners. They look like angels :)

You can not really generalize something, as in every country there are beautiful women, but for sure a factor in if you are successful or not is the ability to adapt to the culture

Europe is about old school taste in everything
I disagree with all of this but respect that we can have a conversation. TBH, I have seen a lot of Western Euro dudes here in the US. A lot of the either dress like crap or come off as gay when they dress. I also disagree that they are hotter than Latinas or Eastern Euro women, the only way you can make the case is if you talk about Scandinavia but other than that, most Western Euro women are quite plain.

While I do agree that it is about adjustments, I also think that in the end, game and value is game and value.

I have just found that even when I have slept with Western Euro women, it is a lot more drama than one could ask for. They act unpleasant for the sake of acting unpleasant. It is almost like they are chronically miserable about something and take it out on men in general. Again, the juice is not worth the squeeze, I just dislike that there are too many of them in Miami and NYC.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know why Western Euro dudes are so desperate for any kind of foreign women.
I get why so many Brit and Italian dudes are flooding all over Eastern Europe.
Yes, there is a reason why Eastern European nations are overrun with horny and thirsty men from Western Europe. USA men are also going to Eastern Europe to seduce.

I believe "game", or at least the cold approach aspect of it, appeared in North America first be it Canada with Mystery or USA with Ross Jeffries.
There are 2 books that precede Ross Jeffries and Mystery on approaching. In 1967, Albert Ellis wrote "The Art of Erotic Seduction". Ellis was psychologist and sexual theorist more so than a true pickup artist. Eric Weber's 1970 book "How to Pick Up Girls" was closer to a pickup manual. In 1970, Mystery had not yet been born and Ross Jeffries was 11-12 years old.

Neither Ellis nor Weber were the first guys to do approaching though.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this thread gave off the wrong message as some of my threads do. I am not saying Western European women are harder than American women, I am saying they are more unpleasant. The traits that guys attribute to American women, just times that by 2 for most Western European women.

Social media and clout chasing?

These "cultured" European women live for that and it is annoying because they actually suck at it. I feel like American women got it out of their system and know how to pull it off right but Western Euro women don't know so they go way over the top with it. The worst are those who try to cop black culture and obsess over it, the Germans are so cringe when they do this but so are all of Western Europeans.

My theory is that the reason Western European women are this unpleasant is because they have this inferiority complex towards other regions of the world. A lot of them know that any good stereotypes about them are centuries old and fading every decade. They do not have the same popularity that American women have so they try to obsessively get it when they come to the US but come off as unpleasant in the process.

It is not a matter of easy vs hard, it is a matter of just being unpleasant to deal with.