The Lost Art

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BeExcellent.

While I get your point, in your examples you have shown that women can disqualify a man based on age and looks alone.

You have also mentioned that your husband had passed a certain looks threshold, in order for him to even be able to use "GAME" on you.
So what? Is an ugly girl somehow going to charm you into an erection? Highly unlikely unless she’s just a disembodied voice on a 900 number. I digress.

All the men who I considered were handsome, without exception. So that’s baseline for me. Success is also a baseline requirement. So if all men competing for my attention are both handsome AND successful as baseline? Social skill, conversation and personality are characteristics that distinguish handsome men from one another. I’ve had the occasional date with a handsome successful dolt with zero personality or “game”. No second dates for such guys from me, ever.

I mean why subject myself to that when the next man wanting an opportunity is also handsome & successful and might be quite engaging?

Life is too short to suffer beautiful fools.

This is the abundance mindset ingrained in action, by the way. Efficiency of time, which is your most valuable commodity.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it hard to believe that a man over 50 is able to sexually attract a woman in her 20's.

You guys do realise that women have a basic instinct to seek out a male that is able to provide a long term ability to "look" after her. It's fu(king millions of years of evolution (unless you're a religious nut) that you can't argue against !!! A more mature man is automatically given reverance to be "That" man. It's nature.

Stay in shape (Physically and Mentally), have your own style and edge and have the ability (or learn the ability) to create and carry engaging conversations and you're already ahead of the vast majority of men out there !!!

I'm 39 and a former "Athlete", I'm greying now and even today I can be walking around in public and I know when women are gawking at me, even the ones walking around with their husbands and bfs they all gawk. It's like they can sense when a "Man" is in their presence. It's funny when both the 16 year old daughter and the 35+ year old mother are both staring like deer caught in headlights and if by chance you happen to start talking to them (Even if it's just a lame line like damn it's cold today) they both turn into giggling teens trying to get your attention.

I feel sorry for you lads that have never experienced this ! Also this forum was created to support and help each other get better at life and women ....... funny how you get better at "Life" and the "Women" aspect just seems to fall into place. Why are we tearing down the more mature men here ???

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Here we go again. Broheem, there are men here who have and do. That’s right a 30 year gap. I have and it was a monogamous ltr.

ok, let me guess your next response: she was ugly, crazy, orca fat, mentally incompetent, Daddy issues - what did I miss?

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it hard to believe that a man over 50 is able to sexually attract a woman in her 20's.

You guys do realise that women have a basic instinct to seek out a male that is able to provide a long term ability to "look" after her. It's fu(king millions of years of evolution (unless you're a religious nut) that you can't argue against !!! A more mature man is automatically given reverance to be "That" man. It's nature.

Stay in shape (Physically and Mentally), have your own style and edge and have the ability (or learn the ability) to create and carry engaging conversations and you're already ahead of the vast majority of men out there !!!

I'm 39 and a former "Athlete", I'm greying now and even today I can be walking around in public and I know when women are gawking at me, even the ones walking around with their husbands and bfs they all gawk. It's like they can sense when a "Man" is in their presence. It's funny when both the 16 year old daughter and the 35+ year old mother are both staring like deer caught in headlights and if by chance you happen to start talking to them (Even if it's just a lame line like damn it's cold today) they both turn into giggling teens trying to get your attention.

I feel sorry for you lads that have never experienced this ! Also this forum was created to support and help each other get better at life and women ....... funny how you get better at "Life" and the "Women" aspect just seems to fall into place. Why are we tearing down the more mature men here ???
39 is very different to being 70 though.

In my experience, some women are attracted to guys 50+ but you've got to be in shape and successful. I know, because I am both and my last girl was early 30s.

It gets harder as time goes on though and I just think 70+ is stretching it a bit to have a relationship with a woman so much younger.

Possible I know, but it's going to be very rare and pretty difficult to achieve.

Just my two cents.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you work on being a good conversationalist and listener?
Yes, I do work on that.

she observed that most men under 35 couldn't hold a conversation if their lives depended on it.
I have noticed that many women also don't have strong conversational skills. I have been astounded about how few questions women tend to ask on either initial approaches or first/second dates.

This problem tends to be worse in dates I've arranged from tech-based methods, mainly swipe apps. Women have such abundance of prospects as a result of swipe apps that they don't seem at all excited or interested in a new man. I have felt the burden of carrying conversations. This is annoying when combined with the fact that I'm paying for the date (typically inexpensive) and I had to plan the activities and logistics.

Women met from real life approaches are slightly better about this but social skills have eroded in general when Millennials and Gen Z are considered. I have mainly dated Millennials as I am an early Millennial myself.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that many women also don't have strong conversational skills. I have been astounded about how few questions women tend to ask on either initial approaches or first/second dates.
I date younger women and I often have to initiate conversations, but I do get them to talk. About themselves mostly.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is another common trope associated with sales, we're all salesman here, some just sell better

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Is an ugly girl somehow going to charm you into an erection? Highly unlikely unless she’s just a disembodied voice on a 900 number. I digress.

All the men who I considered were handsome, without exception. So that’s baseline for me. Success is also a baseline requirement. So if all men competing for my attention are both handsome AND successful as baseline? Social skill, conversation and personality are characteristics that distinguish handsome men from one another. I’ve had the occasional date with a handsome successful dolt with zero personality or “game”. No second dates for such guys from me, ever.

I mean why subject myself to that when the next man wanting an opportunity is also handsome & successful and might be quite engaging?

Life is too short to suffer beautiful fools.

commodity.
Well, one of the points that OP was alluding to, was that a man can charm a woman via conversation skills alone, and that most men under 35 were lacking those.

This implying that an older man with such skills could more easily seduce women (@AmsterdamAssassin's case is a bit different - he has built a niche look).

And your example with the friend who both you and your friend rejected on the age gap alone (15 years older than your friend, 20 years older than you) disproves that.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You say it like its a bad thing. I will be proud of myself if Im pulling young hot poozy in my 40s or 50s, Daddy Issues or not.
You misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic. The list of things was meant to show all the things that a naysayer would say in response to my post.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd pay good money to go out for a night in my town with Ross jefferies and see if he really could bang my ideal young girls (18 year old model looking girls) without fail. I think it'd be a brutal blood bath of rejection all night long despite his 'game'. (same as many other people whose posts I see)
Seems to be a whole new level of delusion on here recently lol
1693063372865.png

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, one of the points that OP was alluding to, was that a man can charm a woman via conversation skills alone, and that most men under 35 were lacking those.

This implying that an older man with such skills could more easily seduce women (@AmsterdamAssassin's case is a bit different - he has built a niche look).

And your example with the friend who both you and your friend rejected on the age gap alone (15 years older than your friend, 20 years older than you) disproves that.
One swallow does not a summer make dear. There are women who would date my friend who is 75. He has standards, which is respectable. He wants looks AND intelligence and self sufficiency (a non gold digger) and that narrows his choices, which he’s cool with.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One swallow does not a summer make dear. There are women who would date my friend who is 75. He has standards, which is respectable. He wants looks AND intelligence and self sufficiency (a non gold digger) and that narrows his choices, which he’s cool with.
Ok, I presume the women that are willing to date him are probably around his age?

And by the way you describe him I presume that he is single? Can you give an example where he has seduced a woman that was 20+ years younger than him?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I presume the women that are willing to date him are probably around his age?

And by the way you describe him I presume that he is single? Can you give an example where he has seduced a woman that was 20+ years younger than him?
He’s a grandfather. He dates women in their 50s and up. He’s not interested at all in women who are 20s & 30s. He thinks they are too inexperienced and stupid. He wants nothing to do with women who have young children either. He’s a very classy man. Sophisticated and frankly a bit of an intellectual snob. He designed the flight simulator for the carrier landings for one of the fighter planes (If I said which country and which plane it might ID him so I’ll not disclose that). So yeah. He needs a highly intelligent woman who is attractive. I am going to introduce him to a girlfriend of mine who meets his criteria. Perhaps they’ll hit it off.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So to get this straight you’re saying that a 50 year old cannot bed a 20-something that’s attractive?

just checking