"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Have you been seeing fewer fat chicks out & about?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
No. There are still plenty of fat women. Many men will keep getting social circle offers to go on first dates with FGOGs (Fat Girls of the Group).
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Hasn't that only been out for a decade?

And well, that's a loaded question. Fat women are never "out and about" since that requires walking. I see plenty of fat people at stores, restaurants, etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
You see so many that the field normalizes to fat or over weight women. When you see a slim, in shape woman, she is rare and grabs your attention. If those pills worked so great, there wouldn’t be a body acceptance movement.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Learning Curve

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
516
Reaction score
429
Age
33
Location
Cyprus
Fat chicks are good to find attractive chicks.

Usually, fat chicks hang around with 8-9 as those women feel better when they have girlfriends that look like trash bags.
 

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
203
Reaction score
131
Age
35
Location
Alabama
They're hard to miss
 
Top