"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How do you guys stay faithful in relationships

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
I know it's a stupid question, but I have physically cheated in every relationship I have been in except this current one. One of my old flings looks like my favorite porn star and she is trying temp me in to doing a no no. Please help!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
It’s difficult. But in my case. I’m inherently lazy. So that helps. Also. I’m afraid of the consequences. One of my ex-s told me; ‘You could cheat. But you won’t.’.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
I know it's a stupid question, but I have physically cheated in every relationship I have been in except this current one. One of my old flings looks like my favorite porn star and she is trying temp me in to doing a no no. Please help!
By having a personal moral code. This code os not dependent upon how other people live their lives .

You get what you give. If you wanna sleep around why even bother being in a relationship that supposed to be build on trust?

Might as well move the goal post and decide that you , yes, rather spin plates. Same action, different results. For example, we have legal prostitution so at anytime a man can get his D wet. Like yall Americans can shoot any mF at any moment..doesn't mean that you'll do it unless you really really have to.

Just because you use the word relationship tells me something. Seems like these women kinda trust you.
 
Top