“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

reddit: Single mothers should get more realistic when it comes to their high dating standards

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Here's a Better Bachelor video where this is discussed, along with a TicToc video from some single mommy:


So unless you're prepared to pay for the babysitter, I'm not going on that date.
my opinion: Wow, so now BetaBuxxing means not only supplicating for the job of paying for financially & hassle-wise some other guy's spawn, you now have to pay for babysitter of the other guy's spawn - while he probably is tapping the Tinder action that you are locked out of :mad:
 
Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
Here's a Better Bachelor video where this is discussed, along with a TicToc video from some single mommy:



my opinion: Wow, so now BetaBuxxing means not only supplicating for the job of paying for financially & hassle-wise some other guy's spawn, you now have to pay for babysitter of the other guy's spawn - while he probably is tapping the Tinder action that you are locked out of :mad:
Yup.

Beta buxxx means paying for the babysitter,gifst, bills,telephone bills automobiles ( i -dont- think -you -do...sooooooo you -and- me- are- through).

We both know that there WILL be many men who will be there for her...
 
Top