Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I listen to his videos occasionally. Basic common sense and seems to have a good understanding of how it all works. But, what do the girls look like that he dates?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
He also is obsessed with single moms.Yea his biggest drawback. Hes not got a wide enough scope.
I like Rich. He was smart enough to ditch RuleZero before it became the clown show free for all that it is now.
But hes got his own issues.
I think he had a bad experience with one.He also is obsessed with single moms.
what's wrong with rule zeroYea his biggest drawback. Hes not got a wide enough scope.
I like Rich. He was smart enough to ditch RuleZero before it became the clown show free for all that it is now.
But hes got his own issues.
He is just making the videos to drive traffic to his paid private group. Most of his videos are purposely created just to get as many eye balls as possible so he can get more customers.He's basically proclaiming the whole time how he "leaves the manoswamp and all those dorks" but is still making videos about it like there's no tomorrow.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Nothing wrong with hooking up with single moms. Last Halloween having dipped just surface level into red pill I had turned down the two hottest single moms in my town and I still regret it. So let’s get it straight, you can take a childless wh0re to pound town for eternity but since a relatively low mileage smoke has a kid you’re blowing frame? Absolutely retardedHe also is obsessed with single moms.
All it takesI think he had a bad experience with one.