"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

YouTuber Lets Wife Film with Another Man

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I am late to the party but this is trending. YouTuber Adam22 of the NoJumper podcast lets his wife get railed on camera by Tyrone. Sounds like she enjoyed it and will go back for more. Allegedly this is just days after their wedding. The couple has a young daughter.

Summary of the rationalizations from him:

“We shoot with girls all the time, this is fair.”
“I do not want to hold back her career.”
“She gave me outs, but I wanted to try letting her do it.”


My sympathy for his children. To make it worse, he bought her a new Lamborghini to “celebrate” it.

Predictions to when this inevitably ends in divorce? Discuss.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Aren’t they porn stars?
I don’t know about the “star” part. Still, he is framing it as a “wedding gift” to his wife. Stupid af letting her get some BBC. Then the couple interviewed Tyrone over video call and the wife said she felt highly uncomfortable with the sexual tension (aka she wants to bang Tyrone again).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Well in my limited experience with a poly couple she may stay with him if he provides while she fvcks the dudes who wouldn’t
 
Top