Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I agree. I have made the observation many times that larger cities are anonymous. It's very unlikely to randomly run into a person you previously approached or run into someone from a prior "one date, no sex, no second date" type interaction. It's even difficult to randomly run into an ex-girlfriend or one of your friends/acquaintances in a bigger city while out in public.Well, if it is a woman you met on a cold approach then chances are you will never see her again to ask a second time anyway.
I didn't. The Godfather principle makes sense here, as does an application of Iron Rule of Tomassi #7.Don't ask again because you never want to be in a position where a woman can say any variation of "Don't you understand the meaning of the word no?".
That is a position of absolute weakness and I shudder even thinking about it.
Follow the Godfather principle..
"Never ask for a second favor after you've been denied the first".
I'll have to keep this discussion going..Because she already said NO.
Great point, all no's aren't created equal.I'll have to keep this discussion going..
There are many types of "no". Does that matter ? E.g ; a smilingly, doubting and apologetic warm no VS a firm, clear and cold no.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.