Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hottie Describes 'Chad' Dream Boyfriend

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she probably wants this super fit, ambitious, self made millionaire at 27-33 to also sit around with her on the couch all day and watch Netflix. Womens wants usually have absolutely no basis in reality.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she probably wants this super fit, ambitious, self made millionaire at 27-33 to also sit around with her on the couch all day and watch Netflix. Womens wants usually have absolutely no basis in reality.
This is why I don't pay much attention to what women dream of. If Mr. Dream boy gave her a chance, she would fvck it up.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep dreaming sweetheart. That guy is probably more like 35-40, a drug dealer or professional athlete.

Guy’s list:
- Must be 18-29
- look cute
- like me for who I am
- treat me with respect
- not be a hoe

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not even an 8.
She is attractive and thin. I think most men would rate her as either upper level cute or lower level hottie. You'd probably get a consensus rating on her looks in the 7.2-8.5 range. Even if she were an '8', her list of demands is excessive for even a legitimate '8'. Based on starting her age criteria at 27, I think she's 25-26 right now.

Keep dreaming sweetheart.
Womens wants usually have absolutely no basis in reality.
Yeah 300-500k in his late 20’s. Hahahaha and not a trust fund baby
$300k in Manhattan is not that much money. Play with this cost of living calculator to adjust it to other US cities.

It says $300k in Manhattan is equal to $135k in Dallas. I think that's a little low for a Dallas comparison, but to say $135,000 - $155,000 in Dallas might be fair.

According to the calculator, $300-$500k in New York City would be a $135-225k guy in Dallas.

Could she, as a 25-26 year old woman around a 7.2-8.5 in looks get a $135-$225k guy in Dallas?

That's not too unreasonable in Dallas, but somewhat unlikely. She could get a 33-40 year old in Dallas in the $115-160k range with what she offers, but he might not be 6'0"+. Considering that she listed 6'0"+ as the #1 criteria and income as #2, she might be willing to sacrifice some money for height. She listed age lower, so she might be more flexible on age. She also might take a lower income but higher net worth guy from a family money.

I could see her with a $115-150k a year, 35-40 year old guy in Dallas. That's probably not that exciting and she might view that as settling, but it's a decent catch, even if he isn't 6'0"+. The guy might have been a trust fund baby though from an elite family and he might have family money.

I think she would have more difficult time in New York City getting her exact criteria than in Dallas getting what I described.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot this old meme, ”I want a chic that likes to suck and fck all day and at midnight, turns into a six pack of beer and a pizza.” That‘s the cinderella I’m looking for, lol. Dare to dream.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't mention much about looks other than height. She did mention "loves running", which might be code for a fit guy. She didn't mention that she seeking a guy with bigger muscles.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is attractive and thin. I think most men would rate her as either upper level cute or lower level hottie. You'd probably get a consensus rating on her looks in the 7.2-8.5 range. Even if she were an '8', her list of demands is excessive for even a legitimate '8'. Based on starting her age criteria at 27, I think she's 25-26 right now.
She's Stacy-tier, easily 9 + some fraction. Her checklist is orthogonal to her Sexual-Physical Market Value.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her list may be valid... lets see how she pairs up.

Can she cook?
Can she clean?
What's her bodycount?
Is she a feminist/will she submit to this individual?
Is she going to be cool with this dream man sleeping with other women and her?
How many children is she willing to bear?
What's her gag reflex like?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over time a woman can put more and more demands on her list. A average man can say his future ex wife must have blue eyes and red hair, he simply won't have the luxury ( and volume of new women!) To actually get this. He wont be "able" to reject a nice, warm ,loyal hardworking redhead just because she has green eyes. If he does everyone woukd say he is delusional. Especially if he's not a male model / baller /celebrity.

Thats why men will say:" some azz and t1ts decent face ,and somewhat cooperative is more than enough. You listening DEAR GOD?"

She didn't mention much about looks other than height. She did mention "loves running", which might be code for a fit guy. She didn't mention that she seeking a guy with bigger muscles.
Yes she does. Besides brown eyes (which indicates brown-ish darker skin) the whole list makes me picture certain types of men.

A man that makes half a million a year , selfmade and witty funny ect is a certain type of man. Women never (dear) to say exactly what they want, because it's somewhat fluid. Almost like when she says "he must have a nice car". She won't specifically say what brand. Just " nice and expensive ".

:p This at least explains guys on the forum claiming they’re sleeping with 9’s.
Tbh i think she is within the 7,0-8,5 range. Something about her face...isnt right. Perhaps its the crazy woman look?

Besides that; Model looking, blonde white youngish girl ..if there's a good body on that its more than most men will ever get. This would be the finest woman for a lotta men. Most won't ever hit one like this.

Its an ugly truth. 5 years from now will be a different story. But now its her time to demand whatever she wants and men will go through great lengths to be with her.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an anonymous twitter handle using Margot Robbie's photo.
I think the person (we don't even know if it's a woman) behind it purposefully created that unrealistic list to attract attention and views.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Even if she looks like Margot Robbie, someone who checks all her boxes probably has better options than her,

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she looks like Margot Robbie, someone who checks all her boxes probably has better options than her,
Depends... We'll have to go back to back this list
Can she cook?
Can she clean?
What's her bodycount?
Is she a feminist/will she submit to this individual?
Is she going to be cool with this dream man sleeping with other women and her?
How many children is she willing to bear?
What's her gag reflex like?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah it is a model, and also famous. Makes sense.

You are absolutely right. You just described modern dating in 1 sentence. Women want someone who by default don't need them. If a man say he wants pretty face nice azz and rack, personality, good job , able to hold a convo, loyal yet cool with his buddies, easy to deal with, great cook, beast in the sack not taller than 5.5 we would slap him in the face.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do we knock people for describing a dream mate? That doesn't imply that's what they actually demand or feel entitled to...if that's the case with her then obviously she's delusional though.

That said, I cannot fathom why anyone would have an eye color preference.